November Location

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
shickeepsie NY since last Friday. Load given Friday 4 Monday Canx after sitting 4 hours waiting at shipper.

Been since June 1st need Home time.

How about Richmond VA. For Thanksgiving.
Durham NC or Knoxville TN. Got Friends there.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Been since June 1st need Home time.

Holy cannoli! You sure they'll recognize you at home? That's a loooooong time to be away!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Decided to Dh to Blacksburg Sc...on the way got a all to pickup in Mooresville NC in the morning and deliver straight thru to Chicago...seeya...

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Harlan to Fort Wayne to Indy to Fort Wayne to Elkhart to Warsaw to Pierceton to Columbia City to Fort Wayne to Harlan
Whew time for a nap:eek:

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
delivered hammond la monday
waiting to unload orange tx
then will be in houston for late breakfast
planning put us in for dallas,houston.much
closer
this palm pre is best phone ibe had yet

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in Dallas, ran a load down from Moberly, mo. Keeping my fingers crossed for something heading back towards home.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Loaded last night out of Alexandria, IN, dropped this morning in Batavia, NY. :D

Presently at the J in Corfu for fuel .... after loading this afternoon in Niagara Falls, NY .... bound for Pelham, NH. :rolleyes:

Guess there could be lawbstah on the menu for Turkey Day ...... :eek:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Or mebbe not .... predispatched for tomorrow, picking up in Peabody, MA going back to Cambridge, ON for Friday morning ...

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
home.

we dropped sunday nite. load planning called at 0200 for a p-u 15 miles away to ford sterl hts. stayed in a rest area last nite and drove back today.

tune in tomorrow for pix from seaman recruit carl wilcox graduation at grt lakes.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Who woulda thunk....was in Oshkosh Wi and got a load 21 miles out in Berlin Wi...just unloaded here in Seymour Ind...

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Who woulda thunk....was in Oshkosh Wi and got a load 21 miles out in Berlin Wi...just unloaded here in Seymour Ind...

Say hi to John(Cougar)Mellencamp :rolleyes:

Here's an interesting one
I picked up in Van Wert, Ohio
The shipper allows(encourages) truck drivers to use the tow motor to load their own trucks. Never been to any warehouse that allows you to use anything more than a pallet truck, and nothing with a motor LOL

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Say hi to John(Cougar)Mellencamp :rolleyes:

Here's an interesting one
I picked up in Van Wert, Ohio
The shipper allows(encourages) truck drivers to use the tow motor to load their own trucks. Never been to any warehouse that allows you to use anything more than a pallet truck, and nothing with a motor LOL

I've done that more then a few times when I get to the shipper and he's on lunch...rather then wait I'll load it myself if they let me....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As far as I know FDCC does not allow us to use equipment other than our own. There are MANY liability problems with that practice.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, I might have read the handbook wrong, but I don't THINK it IS my choice. I THINK that FDCC has made that choice for me.

I don't think that I would use ANY motorized stuff that does not belong to me. I have no qualifications to run those things. I can see losing anything that I own if I mess up.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
As far as I know FDCC does not allow us to use equipment other than our own. There are MANY liability problems with that practice.

That is why a Carrier worth their salt, carries general liability insurance. AND, does choose to git r done.