November Location

Falligator

Expert Expediter
"And all through the house not a creature was stirring"...not even the panther driver who got a load to Rhode Island....LOL

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hell I didn't know that was you, I walked right by you twice inside the J. Wish we could visit, but we have a 7 am pick up in Los Indios and we scooted out of there around 11pm. Next time man, oh btw when did you get that shiny new machine, last I knew you were in a Sprinter.

Got the New Cargo Van on Monday....Sprinter broke down in Oak Grove, MO on sunday on my way to Liberty, MO....Yeah well deff hang out for sure sometime man...Have a safe trip....:D

TonyG

Seasoned Expediter
Greetings from West Palm Beach, FL, we checked in at the local Red Roof Inn and will try our luck here Monday, you know what its like to get a load out of here, but the run down here from Philly was too good to pass up..:D

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
At home back to Indy on my weekly Indy run Monday. I will have this run till the end of the year. I am now getting paid both ways woohoo:D
Nice to have guaranteed work

Last edited:

smokn72ss

Seasoned Expediter
thast always good dakota ...... my friend just named his newborn dakota but its a girl .. lol .... keep the wheels rolling man ...

dieselwrench

Seasoned Expediter
Home for long weekend holiday with,
1 lovley wife of 32 years
3 daughters
1 new son-in-law,only-one we have ever had
1 daughters fiance
1 mama dog and 4 8week old puppies, just visiting
1 sister
1 father, and
A bunch of friends

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Dang, shoulda stayed put and met me for Starbucks (if you didn't get a load out today)!
Yeah ...... the thought crossed my mind (... as it always does whenever I am in the area :D)

I didn't really know of anyplace to hang in Cambridge overnight and I was tired .... so I made tracks for the 5th Wheel in Milton.

They actually called about load going to Chicago for Monday about an hour after I fell asleep .... but we didn't get it ..... so I made tracks for home for some time with the family after I got up .... about 10 hours later :eek:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped in Laredo...at 10 am Sat and had a load by 11:15 am...left the gang behind..now in Tulsa waiting to deliver...

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Somewhere Mass, behind a big fence with lots of voltage in it and cameras pointed at it....and me. Think I will sleep soundly tonight!!

I might get out and look for Dick Cheney as this is definitely "an undisclosed location"

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..................Still sitting in Laredo, ready to go party it up tonight, gonna get jacked up.....On Mountain Dew lol ;)

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Sitting in sunny southern california until March when I will be looking for an owner to drive for. I've made some pretty good coin this year running out for a few weeks and then right back to ths house. I hope it works out when i find an owner out there on the big road.