November Location

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
At my old kentucky home... where the saga of the sick nurse continues. Flu has passed, now it's bronchitis.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
loaded and heading for Grand Rapids Mich...sleeping for the night in Joplin Mo. at the "J" on 44 & 71

guido4475

Not a Member
In Tampa, Fla.Waiting for the next one, may relocate tomarrow, but their records show van freight movement out of this area in the past.Alot of nice eye candy to look at, anyway.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had an unexpected day at home yesterday as I picked up in Kalkaska for Washington, Pa. and it doesn't deliver until 0600 tomorrow. Will probably hang in Smithton after I empty.

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting at the house in MI, waiting for a DECENT paying run. Sure wish we hadn't put the boat away, lake isn't frozen ....YET!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well after a shorter week miles wise (only 1400 miles) we are now sitting at the J at exit 9 Gary. Ready to go south and get warm.

smokn72ss

Seasoned Expediter
Sittign at home in Terre haute, In. oh what fun just got home from S.C. ..... Rained all the way there pretty dam nice on the way back .... :cool:

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
p-u columbus deliv romulus. looks like the toledo j.
well if i make that plan something better will intervene.
:)...POSTED 10-30 BY ME

well....went to bed. at 0130 the ph rang. toledo to tulsa deliv this evening by 1930. delv'd at 1830.

sitting at the j catching on a weeks worth of ppwk. charging 2 phone, 1 earpiece and powering the laptop. good blue grass church service this morning.