November Location

Streakn1

Veteran Expediter
Guess after posting questionable photos here, I'm gonna become Ban Boy ll, The next generation!!! LOL

Moderators and topless police, FYIO: She aint topless, just jerkn your legs!:p:D;)

moose

Veteran Expediter
WHQ , Ont...
4 the night...

and can someone tell me please at what time zone Arizona now ?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Arizona stays on Mountain Time Zone so they are now two hours behind eastern time.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Would anyone turn down $106.00 if all you had to do is sit in your seat for 1 hour? Slackers!
Gota call around 0100 this A.M., "got a small one, need help, no one wants it..." Send it over, I'll use the money for D/H out of here......

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Took a load yesterday from Norwood, OH to Philly. Delivered here this morning. Taking a load today from Philly to Toronto. Keep them wheels turnin!!!:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Argue in the soapbox!!! LOL!!! Soon I will be home to hunt for a bit. Won't have much "argue" time then either. :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, I hate all the intelligence stuff, gives me a headache. I would much rather just rant, rave, lambbaste and name call!! FAR more fun!!! :eek:

guido4475

Not a Member
In Jackson, Ga.at the J. 2 express 1's here and another All-state.Got a load picking up later on going to NC. I learned the hard and expensive way that Florida is not the place to go in a cargo van.Never again!! I hope this slow start comes to an end real quick-like!!!lol.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
DH'd from home in toledo to Napolean Ohio, (42 miles) loaded and heading to Biscoe NC....Then either to the "J" at Haw River, or Blacksburg....decide when i get down there later tonight...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Jackson, Ga.at the J. 2 express 1's here and another All-state.Got a load picking up later on going to NC. I learned the hard and expensive way that Florida is not the place to go in a cargo van.Never again!! I hope this slow start comes to an end real quick-like!!!lol.

The one E-1 is ME!!! look to your right!

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still chillin at the house, boss decided to give me the week off, and is gonna still pay me $300....lol I love this job...;):D