November Location

greg334

Veteran Expediter
And the saga continues ... still home ... still fighting to get back on the road ... still haven't sealed the drive ... still didn't finish the truck for winter ... still haven't made my trip to Washington to have dinner with the Big O and the little O ...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
dropped in Biscoe NC....pre-dispatched to PU in Greensboro NC in the AM and deliver in Middle River MD in the afternoon....

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
started out at home this week, monday delivery to wisconsin then over by indianapolis, now here I sit at the J in princeton
somebody should call the pound, there's a lotta stray *****cats in the parking lot :cool:

guido4475

Not a Member
Over here, back at the J in Haw River, NC.Right where I started at last Thurs...If I remember correctly,1Express-one, one Fed-ex, One CTX, And a Bolt here.And, yes, I had the pleasure of meeting up with Mr. Ontario Van Man and JUJU, we had a great time, excellent conversation, while enjoying the beautiful weather.A real nice couple, we need more out here like them, Even if the closest Wal-mart for them while at home is 150 miles away...lol. My God !!!!

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Some day you'll get a real job, driving a real truck, instead of the Tonka toy of yours...*LMAO*

In GA somewhere...:rolleyes:

Well, I could drive a Sprinter and steal freight from you;):p
Next truck will be an extended cab!!! So I have a place to sleep

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at the Pilot in 78 in Memphis. We only stopped to grab coffee and were headed down to the J in Olive Branch. We haven't stopped here in about 4 years and I was actually amazed. The parking lot is spotless, and they now have security walking the lot. We decided to stay, and I can say it was a quiet night and a beautiful morning. Now if we could just get a load......;)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are at the Flying J in Pembroke, NY. We delivered in Toronto this morning and now just sitting waiting for a load that we can make a profit on.

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
I'm at Layoutshooter's house.

Don't you own a leaf rake, Joe?

I kid. At the TA in Monroe.....along with every other expediting truck that ever existed.

BTW, Joe, I wholeheartedly recommend the wings from the Anchor Bar. I ate them the night before I left for basic training. Stayed in the motel on the same street.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm at Layoutshooter's house.

Don't you own a leaf rake, Joe?

I kid. At the TA in Monroe.....along with every other expediting truck that ever existed.

BTW, Joe, I wholeheartedly recommend the wings from the Anchor Bar. I ate them the night before I left for basic training. Stayed in the motel on the same street.

Yeah, the leaf rakes are in the back garage!! What Anchor Bar? You lost me on that one. Not that it is all that hard to do so!!

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
I grew up near where you're parked.

The Anchor Bar is THE original Buffalo-style chicken wing home. It's where they got their start.

Anchor Bar

K&K Food Marts also have excellent wings, or you might try some of Western New York's awesome pizza.

If you feel like fishing, please advise. Salmon are still running. I was there day before yesterday.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Middle River (baltimore) Md..sittin at the "J" in Elkton Md...if I don't get out of here by this time tomorrow, i'll be DH'in to the Crazy Horse Steakhouse in Hagerstown Md....