November Location

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I was on my way to Nogales this morning and I got predispatched on one picking up tomorrow morning (in Nogales) and going to Columbus, IN for Monday. Since I was only about a block away when I dropped this afternoon, I decided to swing by and see if maybe the freight had already crossed the border. Lo and behold, it was sitting there on the dock .... :D

So they loaded me (and thanked me for not making them come tomorrow) and I got about a 16 hour headstart. Now sitting at the J in Lordsburg, NM, eating dinner and then will hit the sack and try and get some rest ....... if the train traffic ever dies down ....... :eek:

Last edited:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm at the Sawyer, Mi. TA for the night. I'll be dropping freight off in Taylor tomorrow, at Load One, bound for the Great White North.

FYI, I94 is shut down due to a fatality accident just east of here. Traffic is being routed off at exit 16.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
I was on my way to Nogales this morning and I got predispatched on one picking up tomorrow morning (in Nogales) and going to Columbus, IN for Monday. Since I was only about a block away when I dropped this afternoon, I decided to swing by and see if maybe the freight had already crossed the border. Lo and behold, it was sitting there on the dock .... :D

So they loaded me (and thanked me for not making them come tomorrow) and I got about a 16 hour headstart. Now sitting at the J in Lordsburg, NM, eating dinner and then will hit the sack and try and get some rest ....... if the train traffic ever dies down ....... :eek:

Don't get any sweeter than that.

Last edited:

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ashtabula J. Got out of Montreal decently....and got offered a load to turn around and head back for Monday morning that had all the right number$. Guess I better re-load that french translator back into my BlackBerry.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Update on my truck, picked up yesterday, they replaced #1 and # 6 injectors, drove 7 miles down the road starting shaking and shimmying(is that a word?) and running rough again. At least it felt a little more powerful but would only top out at 50
Penske had no trucks available so I continued on with my day. Found out if I shut it off and restated it would run fine for about 5 to 10 minutes and then start running bad again. Me thinks it might be a computer problem not injector problem:confused:
They have had this truck three times with same problem :mad:
Also, I gave them the truck totally full and received truck back at half a tank, plus no lease replacement trucks available. I will be talking to my leasing rep Monday about this NOT HAPPY!!!!
At least I was around town yesterday after a short trip up north so not to much highway driving

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
p.b. lexington ky. still on our way to tn for monday. might stop in bowling gren if gracie can find her friend.

jackdixon_2000

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Spending the weekend here at the Petro in Bordentown. Pickin up Monday for Knoxville.The Green Fedex T-300 in the in the bobtail lot, DR4270. Drop by or leave a note if anyone wants to say, Hi

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
welp here i yamm........ sitin here just north of ... Louisville KY about 15 miles or soooo..
at the . LOVES ... where they ahh hLOVEeee U .. lol
now on other news...
did ya'll know....... that the
Rolling stones.... tried to go country????
yeaoPP ....they did........ here's prroofffff

YouTube - Rolling stones - Far away eyes

tried to post this so the youtube would show up..... but cant seem to get it to work that way.. oh well...... just click the link.

Last edited: