November Location

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Montreal at the J. Honestly, this is the LAST time I am going to take a load here if I don't get out quick:rolleyes:.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Well, this week the runs have kinda dried up if I was depending on my carrier I would have only worked Monday. Thank God for Towne Air Freight at least I'm running.:)

guido4475

Not a Member
Unloaded Thursday in Seneca,SC,went to the T/A in Duncan to wait for a load, surprised to not get a load on Friday,But got Pre-disapatched on a load For Monday 15 miles away going to Sedalia, Mo, then to Liberty, MO to pickup going to Madison, Al, where I went to Wal-Mart and found 4 other expedite vans there as well..Didnt last too long, Got a load From Crossville, Tn to Fond du lac, Wi. It feels good to work for someone that takes their job seriously instead of watching T.V.I 've been really blessed by all of this work, and hope it continues..

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I wasdriving my car and saw a Ceva straight truck up ahead on the highway, thinking it was a buddy of mine, I sped up in my car, hit nearly eighty, thinking to myself, funny his truck only does 65...I get closer to the truck and realize it is my truck, driven by a technician. My truck normally only does 70, so they must have turned off the speed limiter for testing. Kinda a weird feeling seeing my truck driving down the road without me driving it.

Hopefully, this means they fixed it and I will be picking it up tommorow:)
I'm the one driving the big yellow Penske rental truck LMAO

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Battle creek mi to rockford il. .......then next morning rockford to lapeer MI..... That makes it thurs morning I get a load picking up @ 5pm in sterling hts. MI to roanoke VA unlopad fri morning and wallaaa I wait...............

aileron

Expert Expediter
Delivered this morning to New Jersey, came from Dallas, TX. Will hang around here for a few hours, if nothing comes out, I will be at the famous Petro in Bordentown, NJ.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
panera bread lima.

we have three days to go 500 miles so it will be leisurely. lots of sleep. off most of next week prolly.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in Romulus, Michigan waiting to get out of the Crappiest State in the United States....P.S. Dear Michigan....FIX YOUR ROADS :D

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
.......NASSSSSHVEGAS!!!.......
hangin at the well established.. TA out here on i24 just south east of Nashville..... heh
and holy moly i could NOT believe all the cargo vans here............ 6 vans all from panther.. and 1 lonely express1 .. sitin here alllllll be his lonesome....... no one being sociable with him.

nativepony-1.png

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
slept at home last night, dropped at 8 am in belleville mi. just picked up 2 miles from my drop, headin back down to Moraine Oh...be there by 6 pm, then goin out of service and DH'd home to watch the osu / uofm game from my recliner.....:D

aileron

Expert Expediter
. Home state just wrong end....

Kinda wide, isn't it?

This week twice I had to traverse it all from east to west, and then from west to east, with a stopover in Dallas in between.

Man, the second trip while between Nashville and Knoxville a thought came in my mind that I might be in Texas on I20 instead of Tennessee I40. It surely felt like it. Would not end.:eek:

Bordentown, NJ, at the Petro.