November Location

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heading to Syracuse, unfortunately my right turn signal is broken so I will not be able to make the right turn into the Petro in Waterloo NY.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting dada da da

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heading to Syracuse, unfortunately my right turn signal is broken so I will not be able to make the right turn into the Petro in Waterloo NY.

Just don't put the wrong bulb in or your dashboard will light up like it was Christmas!*LOL*

@ home till Wednesday:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dropped at Hendrickson Truck susp. in Lebanon Ky...sittin at the local Wally world..there is a E-1 sprinter here also....

Dakota

Veteran Expediter

how could you go all that way???
:D:D

Well, I ended up driving down there, then took a load back to fort wayne, then picked up a load going to Chicago and then back to Fort Wayne. 685 miles today whew, I am tired. I had to fill the van up three times today LOL

Dakota

Veteran Expediter

Have you checked your blinker fluid?:cool:;)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Short run that didn't pay too bad from Lebanon Ky to Georgetown Ky....3rd out here within 100 miles with 3 of them in Georgetown abd south, so I am heading north to the "J" at Walton Ky...

RonJonCMC

Seasoned Expediter
Home ATM waiting for the phone to ring. Spent 3 days in Atlanta last week waiting for a run that never materialized. That is the second time for a 3 day wait in that area w/ no results. Is Atlanta that bad of an area to get a run out of?:confused:

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A wise expedite elder once told me "you ain't part of the club until you been to Laredo or Bordentown"

Well, I'm in Bordentown......glad I didn't get into this business for a place like this. Right now I'm trying to decide if what I'm watching across the lot would be prosecuted by the DEA or the vice squad.

Lots of everyone here.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Got my truck back from Penske and drove it ten miles before it nearly quit, limped it back to Penske and got a replacement truck. Lost my load today, but was able to pick up another short run. Still a bad day in the neighborhood:(
Tech said something about silicone Hino uses in the fuel tank clogging up the injectors. Why would Hino put silicone in the tanks in the first place?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got my truck back from Penske and drove it ten miles before it nearly quit, limped it back to Penske and got a replacement truck. Lost my load today, but was able to pick up another short run. Still a bad day in the neighborhood:(
Tech said something about silicone Hino uses in the fuel tank clogging up the injectors. Why would Hino put silicone in the tanks in the first place?

maybe they thought of lining the tanks for anti rusting and it didn't work out?:confused:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Still sitting here in Inverness......(jeapardy music in background).......any day now.....contemplating heading north just got something called Magic Jack...it actually works like they said.....