January 2011 Location

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Re: Jan Location

Sitting at the house watching NCIS. Baring anymore stupidity we will be back in service at noon tomorrow. Won't finish up with the flood stuff until we are back home next time.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter

well got out of greensboro thankyou was about to cut the tree down that i was staring at all weekend now in nashville tn but hopefully not as long as greensboro nc ..
ps anyone interested down town T/A is due to re open mid to early feb so i been informed for those of you that does like downtown T/A
WOMBAT :| :)

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver

afternooners
landed here at the TA /Pilot off i280 near TOOLLLeedooooo ...
and been at no#11 all day ... they have my on the romulus Mi board.. there are 19 trucks here so far.... yikes.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

At home since 12/23.
All this week the Fed is feeding me as the truck gets
mandatory updates.:D

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army

At the J, Blacksburg, SC. Just did FL to Indy, then Indy to Kings Mountain, NC. Waiting on the next one.:)

Hightech_Hobo

Expert Expediter

Joplin, MO...Moved here after no action in Wichita, ks for Mon and Tues...considering a move to Memphis as the phone did not ring today either..Not have good luck west of the Mississsippi as of late...

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Hobo: the bad news is that I sat in Memphis [Olive Branch] from New Year's Eve until yesterday. Accepted several offers, didn't get one till then.
The good news is that there weren't many vans there [you're in a van, right?] at all.:)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

We have a load for tomorrow, or at least I think we do. things are goofy with it. Pick up in Cinci and head for NJ. Now we have to figure out how to use the new CLINK. What a pain. No instruction and the manual that was sent to us was for a different model. It won't stay on either. Might run paper to be safe, just in case we can't get that "thing" to work. Sure takes FOREVER to boot up too.

Hightech_Hobo

Expert Expediter

Cheri,
Read your post this morning....After arriving in Memphis last nite. I can only hope my luck is better. I'm a little optimistic as we seem to have some regular customers here.

greg334

Veteran Expediter

If you is in Lamar, I hope you are going to be moving south and west before the BIG BIG storm of the century hits.

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter

If you is in Lamar, I hope you are going to be moving south and west before the BIG BIG storm of the century hits.

Ok we are OUTTA HERE ! :eek:

Going West, see how far we can get.

Teach me for not looking at the doppler first thing this morning huh :eek:

Thanks Greg :)

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver

I'm just sitting here at home trying to get over a 2 week long flu/sore throat/cold and just generally miserable illness. I haven't been this sick in years. I wish you all luck out there fighting the storms of the century and driving on the ice. As for me, i'll stay right here in SoCal for a few more weeks!

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter

Hope you start feeling better soon Blizzard.

Change of plans - we just got a load, pick up in Ridgway PA going to Bluffton IN.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Picked up in Cinci late afternoon yesterday dropped in Chicago this morning. Sitting at the ex J now a loves off I 80.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter

Got nothing in Elberton GA, so I moved up to Commerce, Ga...Dispatch called asked me to moved to chattanoga Tn late last night...so Here I am thinkin I might head up to either Nashville or Knoxville later tonight if dispatch doesn't get me out of here....