January 2011 Location

guido4475

Not a Member
Re: Jan Location

Laredo,where it is absolutely perfect weather...now if only I can sleep....lol..

jj214

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

Relaxing at home in MI hoping to start the year like I finished the last. Dispatched from home to Cleveland TN, and predispatched for the following day before I hit the Interstate. Pick up in Manchester TN confirmed del. to Warren MI.

Streakn1

Veteran Expediter

Enjoying the last day of a week off at home in Ocala. Looking forward to the new year of hauling aviation freight. Our first dispatch of the year is a wonderful paying 2-point pickup and 3-point delivery load beginning in Miami.

If our gross revenue for 2010 as compared to 2008 and 2009 is any indication of whats instore for us in 2011, all I can say is "Bring it on!!!" We are up $50,000 for 2010 as compared to 2009, a true sign the economy is slowly turning around. In fact 2010 has proven to be our best year in gross revenue yet since we went into business. I hope 2010 has been the same for others on this forum and that 2011 is even better!

Benzoid

Seasoned Expediter

At home in Traverse City watching football in my recliner.

Happy New Year!

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Sitting in the same place that I dropped on Thur. I wish I could have had a run to KS MO. But then again checking the boards Id be sitting with abunch of Trucks besides me.
Well tonight Im going to go work out since I dont got a run or anything. Hmm had it on the clink all day and not one beep and Im wide open no locks.

Well Guess tomorrow I can take the Wreath Bow and Candy Canes off the Truck as it will be after the First. But then again maybe Ill leave them on to show we still got spirit even though we not haven a load.

Top of the boards and Ready to roll hopen for a good one since we have only had one a week. Guess its the way they have landed since my Co driver got on the truck in KY.
Stayed out for the Holidays and are hopen for the best.
well its 3:16 and its Time to work out.

Fun is fun but on a serious note Chivlary isnt dead but the way some act it might as well be.
You herd the story of David and Goliath.
Dont make fun of a persons height.

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Hey Kevin: your open flirtation with Melanieann is dishonorable, as it's disrespectful of your wife - please take it to private msg, so we don't feel complicit in your misbehavior. :mad:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Hey Kevin: your open flirtation with Melanieann is dishonorable, as it's disrespectful of your wife - please take it to private msg, so we don't feel complicit in your misbehavior. :mad:

It's also very boring.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

It's also very boring.

We've already learned that pointing that out doesn't deter anyone from posting what should be a pm.
Besides, they might have just decided to make it 'more interesting', and we REALLY don't need that.
[Plus, after last night, I'm fresh out of barf bags.]

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter

at home deliver tomorrow morning to detroit,then reload to deliver canton oh tomorrow afternoon