January 2011 Location

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Re: Jan Location

im in parking lotville , KY ..... ( lexington) lol

anyone try that oatmeal cup from McDonalds?? im hooked on them..
i took this pic best i could with my cell

oatmeal.jpg

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

At home, planning on being back in service on the 3rd at noon. We might be forced to put that off for a day, maybe 2, STILL fooling around with insurance on our basement flood. We are headed out in a bit to get a new printer, ours quit working. Then home and load the truck up. Have to be ready to roll!!

bobwg

Expert Expediter

Dallas waiting for a load to start the new year. Watching football the Rams still have a shot at the playoffs GO Rams

Last edited:

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver

im in parking lotville , KY ..... ( lexington) lol

anyone try that oatmeal cup from McDonalds?? im hooked on them..
i took this pic best i could with my cell

oatmeal.jpg

That looks alot better than the crapy stuff I ate at the TA Last night after I got done runnen. It was the most ill tasten oatmeal I have ever ate. I gave them two chances 1st one was so soupy that It had no body and tasted like cleaning water the second was firm but still tasted like crap.
Tonight I will walk over to the McDee and try theirs if they serve it. Im still waiting on a load and I will go work out in a bit. Im top of the Board and waiten.. My Co driver is not impressed at all.
He drove Landstar Specialized. Before he took a break for a year.
The Fat get Fatter the thin get thinner.
Weather.com said a Grand Storm is on its way. I see a money maker comming as the chickens will stay in the Hen House and not want to come out to play. Bring it!!!

Last edited:

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver

That looks alot better than the crapy stuff I ate at the TA Last night after I got done runnen. It was the most ill tasten oatmeal I have ever ate. I gave them two chances 1st one was so soupy that It had no body and tasted like cleaning water the second was firm but still tasted like crap.
Tonight I will walk over to the McDee and try theirs if they serve it. Im still waiting on a load and I will go work out in a bit. Im top of the Board and waiten.. My Co driver is not impressed at all.
He drove Landstar Specialized. Before he took a break for a year.
The Fat get Fatter the thin get thinner.
Weather.com said a Grand Storm is on its way. I see a money maker comming as the chickens will stay in the Hen House and not want to come out to play. Bring it!!!

things you just dont order at TA ......
oatmeal. lol
pankcakes
meat loaf..... lol
the list can go on....

McDee's oatmeal...... is awsome
maple with fresh apple chunks in it, and cran rasins and i think rasins..
just tell them what you DONT want in it.. haha....
now what im findng is.... its a lil time consuming for the counter person to throw this together. i feel like going to McDee's web site and tell how great there oatmeal is .. and notice how time consuming it is for the cashier to make.... why cant they let the person buying it.. put it together themselves.. like they do with the salads??
well any ways ..... just something i noticed.... i been getting this almost every morning for past 4 days already .. lol
i like all the fruit stuffs in it.... sooo :)

guido4475

Not a Member

Still down here in Laredo, enjoying the weather.Had a chance to meet RLENT and Highwaystar, real nice people.How nice it is to meet people you chat with on E.O..Got alot done since I have been here,made it all the more enjoyable.Even met a few Panther drivers as well as a Expressway driver...And then, Got the honor of meeting the untameable Transporter!!!

It's going to be hard to get in the swing of things after sitting for this long..lol..I hope dispatch is easy on me in the beginning...lol

guido4475

Not a Member

Am I missing something here? What is so bad about oatmeal, if I may ask? I love mine with milk and brown sugar.Same with cream of wheat.I thought this stuff was supposed to be good for me !!! lol.

bobwg

Expert Expediter

Good morning from Dallas it is 37 now forcast is for 60 today . Ready to start 2011 with a good load lets rock and roll

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

@ home it is 10 and feels like -6..sun is just rising 7:05 here...

WOW, you are slacker of the year over there @ L-1! 24 and sunny here in E-1's slacker of the year-land. Plan was to get back in service today, but that went out the wiondow. Plan now will be the 10th. Zero miles this year! The food stamp line was just too long.

Hyperdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator

Been in Houston at the J since Friday. Should be moving with a load later today. Hope that is something other than wishful thinking. Hope everyone has a great 2011.

Cheryl and Mike

wombat52

Veteran Expediter

good morning 3rd of jan weather sunny sitting in greensboro nc just waiting on that call to get the book open for 2011 well hoping anyhow to get it open until then back to tv or internet enjoying this sunny day in the carolina,s
wombat

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Turned down a somewhere Indiana (I was half asleep when the phone rang) to Iowa City. Ran one from Indy to Lexington. Sitting at a walmart lost. There is a Staples in the plaza so using their free wifi it is faster than the cell connection.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Am I missing something here? What is so bad about oatmeal, if I may ask? I love mine with milk and brown sugar.Same with cream of wheat.I thought this stuff was supposed to be good for me !!! lol.

I think it is supposed to be good for you but I have never liked the stuff. Not as a child and not as a grown child. It looks bad, tastes bad, and has a weird texture.

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver

ok im still in KY .. on lexington boards. sitting at Loves i64 ext.. ahhhh haha i forget .. im in the middle of louisville and lesxington.
i been here since saturday..... i have had 3 loads offers all were cargo van loads... 2 minis , 1 to battlecreek and paying cargo van rates.......
im gonna scream here...... and i been in the no#1 spot all this time..... what is wrong here??

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter

Empty in the "Granite Capital of The World"...Elberton, GA...goin to bed at the Non-Super Walmart and if I don't get a call from dispatch before I ake up, I'll DH don to the TA in Commerce, GA later tonight.....