Disgruntled FEDEX CC st8 truck drivers.....Where are they gonna go?? Landstar?? L1??

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Re: Disgruntled FEDEX CC st8 truck drivers.....Where are they gonna go?? Landstar??

To go with "Ragmans" "hunker fire"

Attachments

• meat.jpg
    meat.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 53

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Re: Disgruntled FEDEX CC st8 truck drivers.....Where are they gonna go?? Landstar??

So you imitate hobo's for a day. And hijack threads at night ?

There's some pretty fancy threads in that thar picture, Clem.
All disgruntled FedEx st8 truck drivers are welcome to attend.
< there, we're back on topic >

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

All disgruntled FedEx st8 truck drivers are welcome to attend.
< there, we're back on topic >

Well, all who are 'manly men', anyway.

zorry

Veteran Expediter

Before it got derailed around post 49, if I count right, about 35 of the first 49 posts were non-FedEx people.

Where are all the FedEx people ?

Hopefully out hauling freight. :)

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

Well, all who are 'manly men', anyway.
... "manly men" ... that's not necessarily to be confused with "bloviating men" ... right ?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Before it got derailed around post 49, if I count right, about 35 of the first 49 posts were non-FedEx people.

Where are all the FedEx people ?

Hopefully out hauling freight. :)

Busy being disgruntled.

zorry

Veteran Expediter

Hey, we finally got one.

One considering a new truck. On occasion.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Hey, we finally got one.

One considering a new truck. On occasion.

Very FEW occasions and fewer by the day. No point in this thread from my view point. Business is business. There are only two opinions, on this subject, that matter to me, my wife's and mine. Our needs and demands from expediting are our's. Those of others, and any or all carriers, are theirs.

Business is business. What a carrier does is their business. When their business no longer supports or compliments our's, we leave. No fuss, no muss.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

Very FEW occasions and fewer by the day. No point in this thread from my view point. Business is business. There are only two opinions, on this subject, that matter to me, my wife's and mine. Our needs and demands from expediting are our's. Those of others, and any or all carriers, are theirs.

Business is business. What a carrier does is their business. When their business no longer supports or compliments our's, we leave. No fuss, no muss.

Very correct second paragraph. When a business model becomes unprofitable, recognize it and don't get caught asking yourself " Who Moved My Cheese ". For those of you that know what that is !!!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

Very well put Boss.....it is very nice to make this big money.....but a little less idle time and I could give up collecting aluminum cans and loose change from Walmart parking lots......LOL..Poke poke....

... now he gives them a stand up routine in LA...

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

What's profit?

beggar-beggar-hobo-homeless-smiley-emoticon-000589-large.gif

The money you bring home for your wife to spend.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

No point in this thread from my view point.

That was clear when you derailed it - but others did find a point here, and talking over them is just plain rude.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

Oh, those poor baby seals. :(

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

Oh, those poor baby seals. :(
Don't worry too much ... I'm sure there are some soft-hearted souls somewhere that are willing to be their "guardian angels" ...

ground-pound

Active Expediter

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for answering my post and participating in my thread (even if you thought it was pointless. ) Personally I would rather just drive down the road...but i thought I would take a minute and swat at the bee's nest and see if any intelligent drops of information would fall out of the chaos. I think it did. :)

zorry

Veteran Expediter

Deleted-it referenced a post that has since been deleted.

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Don't worry too much ... I'm sure there are some soft-hearted souls somewhere that are willing to be their "guardian angels" ...

Baby seals, like everything that's adorable, will never lack defenders - it's the rest of us who sometimes need someone to speak up in favor of civilized behavior.
If not me, who? If not now, when? :confused:

There were some "intelligent drops of information" - looks like the general attitude is 'wait & see'. That's probably the best approach, because sometimes, new policies get changed back to the old policies, when it looks like newer isn't better at all: it's worse. I'm not terribly familiar with the Feds, but it seems they've changed 'new' policies before, so it could happen, right?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Baby seals, like everything that's adorable, will never lack defenders - it's the rest of us who sometimes need someone to speak up in favor of civilized behavior.
If not me, who? If not now, when? :confused:

There were some "intelligent drops of information" - looks like the general attitude is 'wait & see'. That's probably the best approach, because sometimes, new policies get changed back to the old policies, when it looks like newer isn't better at all: it's worse. I'm not terribly familiar with the Feds, but it seems they've changed 'new' policies before, so it could happen, right?

you in that La La land again?.....when was the last time any expedite carrier ever recanted a policy change back to what was?......From this view any cut done up till now has not had a good side...neither the Feds. or E-1 nor Panther...always, always in carrier favor....

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army

FedEx has changed policy and then switched it back.
Just recently they added load acceptance percentage into the dispatch system and then when it did not have the desired affect removed it.