So, who's coming to the expo?

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Jenny,someone who has met you told me "She's the prettiest girl in expediting "!
Maybe strangers are too shy too introduce themselves ?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok, Back at home!! What a great Expo, Thanks goesto Lawrence and the whole On Time Media Crew!!

In my short time in this industry, i have had the pleasure to meet alot of great friendly and helping people. The Expo while there for more then just meeting old friends and meeting new poeple, it certainly does give us that opportunity, and it was a great to do just that!!

I am not going to try and name names, but I certainly appreciated everyone from old friends to newbies, to those that said they read my post for yrd and whated to meet and the rest that stopped into the Load 1 booth to say hi (and no one kicked me in the shin!!) it was all good.

Then the BBQ! Thanks to Maniac and Sindy and their crew!!! Great job...

But, i will say, it was great to hang all weekend with the large showing of those from Load 1 !! From putting the booth together and tearing it down, to working the booth and enjoy the evening "festivites", it was great to work and play with all of you!!

Pretty sure the Cargo Max will be just another truck next yr and not in the Load 1 booth, but I will be making every effort to be there!!

Again, thanks to everyome involved for a great time at a great event for our industry!!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
My favorite Expo moment: the tiny woman signing the top of Susie's 'Tribute to American Vets' truck. Despite having had surgery recently, the woman climbed to the top to add her name, rank, and unit - because a full Colonel outranks every one else, lol. [Except a General - Susie hasn't found one yet.]
She is now an expediter, and we're glad to have her!
My second favorite moment was one I missed: when Susie won the Espar.
:D

Attachments

• signing susie's truck.jpg
    signing susie's truck.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 45

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
It was great seeing everyone again. So many people. Although Cheri did escape me this time. Just never bumped into you.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
It was great seeing everyone again. So many people. Although Cheri did escape me this time. Just never bumped into you.

Can't believe I didn't see you or Terry O - but I did get to hug Leo, which always makes me smile.
I saw Jammin Jim's request to meet at the EO booth a little too late [this afternoon, lol], we should plan it in advance next year, with a couple 'meeting' times to catch more people.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I met the Lady at the Load 1 booth, really a nice person...and yes cheri, I agree, Susie's truck is always at the top of my list also....

moose

Veteran Expediter
Thanks for everyone that took the time to keep me entertained.
a spacial thanks to Dennis for helping with the shower thing.
i met SO many new faces and had a great time all around.
i even drove a cube van to the Wally world & back.
the hard part was to leave without buying another truck, that was a tough one.
best moment of the show was the first PJ walk, and being introduced to Homer Hogg.
C'Yah in a year or so.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
We will have to hook up on the next one. Did find Terry and Leo though.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks for everyone that took the time to keep me entertained.
a spacial thanks to Dennis for helping with the shower thing.
i met SO many new faces and had a great time all around.
i even drove a cube van to the Wally world & back.
the hard part was to leave without buying another truck, that was a tough one.
best moment of the show was the first PJ walk, and being introduced to Homer Hogg.
C'Yah in a year or so.

Dennis helped you shower?

BigRed32771

Expert Expediter
First Expo I've been to since '04, and first one for my wife. All I can say is "what a blast!" The other one I went to was no comparison at all. Thanks to everyone who participated, sponsored, presented, represented, and attended for making the Expo such a wonderful couple of days.

I've "talked about" attending others along the way, now I'm going to be serious in the future about trying to make it happen if at all possible.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Thanks, which list??

LOL, Susie, you are on the top of top of te "good people" list and your truck is on the "top of the best statue to your military people" in any fashion...And by the number of people that have put their name on it , id be willing to bet, that is a feeling among all of them..

Notice the "crikets" since the poster of that comment.....

And hey, as to Moose's "shower", TJP and Brian was there too!!!! :D

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
This was our 9th Expo and this was the best one yet! From the time we got there on Thursday till we left early Sunday morning we had a blast....

No way I could name all of the awesome people we met and the great workshops we attended.

I agree with Moose getting to meet Homer Hogg and attend his workshop was really cool. He is just as awesome in person as he is on the radio for Ta-Petro.

I do not know how the Expo can keep getting better but somehow Lawrence and Debbie keep pulling it off! Now we are counting down the days till Expedite Expo 2013.