So, who's coming to the expo?

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Tina and I had a wonderful time as well. Met many nice people and got reaqquainted with many we had not seen in awhile. Lawrence and Debbie did a great job as always. The entire weekend was great fun and an honor to be a part of. Looking forward to 2013.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Jenny,someone who has met you told me "She's the prettiest girl in expediting "!
Maybe strangers are too shy too introduce themselves ?

I know I am...

I spent most of my time in the seminars, as I'm still not ready to jump in just yet.

I was there on both days; Saturday I was wearing a tennis-ball colored T-shirt and I should've shaved.

Had fun, though. Nick & Jenny's Vans 101 class was an absolute do-not-miss :)

Darmstadter

Veteran Expediter
My first trip down to Wilmington and all I can say is wow - the expo's all grown up!
Was well worth the drive. Stopped at Young's Dairy outside of Yellow Springs on the way back.
I might come back next year just for that.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Ended up having to miss the whole dang thing, cookout and all, which I am pretty disappointed about. As I 'splained in another thread, I got stuck in NC then was needed for family stuff, all of which resulted in not being able to attend at all.

Here's to seeing you all Next Year!

I should be there from late Thurs through Sat night, staying at the Hampton (rooms still available there last I heard). I can make my shower available if need be and I'm there.

Also planning on bringing my guitar for whatever impromptu hootenanny might happen, though as I wrote in the Driver's BBQ thread, can't say my chops are quite up to norm right now.

Looking forward to meeting you all.