So, who's coming to the expo?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Thinking about it. Depends on whether I can find a room that isn't too far away.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
I should be there from late Thurs through Sat night, staying at the Hampton (rooms still available there last I heard). I can make my shower available if need be and I'm there.

Also planning on bringing my guitar for whatever impromptu hootenanny might happen, though as I wrote in the Driver's BBQ thread, can't say my chops are quite up to norm right now.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I thought you had an RV?

Yep...the same one we brought to several of the past shows. Currently the brother in law is living in it while they get their new house built. He wants to be at the site as he is doing some of the work.

GandJ

Active Expediter
The Mrs. And I will be there! We will be the ones asking all the questions.
Wanabes that are almost ready for entry to expedite life. What better way to start right then to attend the Expo.
We are looking forward to meeting and making some new great friends.
G and J

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Everytime I try I end up having a busy week. I guess there's more freight available since everyone else goes to the EXPO. Lol

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I might try to get there , depending on work load ... It would be nice to see the LOAD 1 cheerleaders perform in person on Saturday night ........

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

Plans have snagged - can't find pompoms that suit OVM's persnickity sartorial demands. :rolleyes:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I heard that the Walmart in Bison , SD . has the Pom- Poms in stock along with matching colorfull shorts . :cool:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I heard that the Walmart in Bison , SD . has the Pom- Poms in stock along with matching colorfull shorts . :cool:

A Wal-Mart in Bision, SD..? Now that is funny. Wal-Mart will open stores in small towns, but you have to have more than 4 people in that small town.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I was. Gotta go to Doc on the 26th to see if my child has grown big enough to blast it in smaller bits, so I can give brith.

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
My self and the wife and 7 year old grandson will be there .We booked a room at the Hampton inn Wilmington Stayed there last 2 years. Nice place free breakfast . Hope I remember to ask for forum sticker as I never seem to meet other member's other than Lawrance.