So, who's coming to the expo?

moose

Veteran Expediter
Heading to my PU then heading to the Expo !
Dern, by the time i was dispatch on the load, Dave took my 'Jenney's room'...
Any suggestions ?
i will be there till Sun. morning

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll be there Friday night and Saturday. I hope to meet some you who helped me get started with all the great info on EO. I have really enjoyed my first 2 years.

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk 2

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Any suggestions ?

Sorry about that. My bad. Owe you one.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Any suggestions ?

First you lost your Espar heater last year - now you lost your room. Hopefully your name is drawn this year! LOL! ;)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok..the Cargo Max is as clean as it is going to get before getting washed before it goes on the Convention Hall Floor in the Load 1 booth....

Time to get started on the Chili Mac...then chill until I leave to head down there at about 3 am...

Hope to meet ya'all...As I said earlier, Stop into the Load 1 booth and , say Hi or kick me in the Shin!!

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
"Diane's and my schedule is now known through Monday. We'll be under load while the Expo is on and unable to attend".[/QUOTE]

Phil - That is just not right! :)

You will be missed.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I will be there as long as it does not interfere with my commitment to my boss J.D. CLARK
How long does it take to get a load out of there with all the expediters there?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Aquitted wrote:
I will be there as long as it does not interfere with my commitment to my boss J.D. CLARK
How long does it take to get a load out of there with all the expediters there?

Most everyone i know is normally oos..and dont hang around in the area after the BBQ is over Sat evening...me pesonally, I'll DH'n out back to Toledo to load the truck up and go in service Sunday evening...

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Any suggestions ?

There is a yellow hotel across the street from the truck stop, I showed up last year with no reservation.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

tumbleweeds

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
We are registered and have a hotel res but it will depend on the freight. We haven't had a run in about 8 days so we need to make $$$ before the month ends and we end up going backwards for July. Note to self "never go to Texas again" Last two trips we delivered then sat for a week. The Fed has killed the thrill of a run to the border.

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Is there room to park my 40' motor home ? More comfy than a smelly Hotel in my book anyday

Our last room had a funky smell to it. In the carpeting. I wonder why hotels don't switch to pergo or stained concrete floors.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums