So, who's coming to the expo?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Will be in Thrusday AM, me and the Cargo Max will be in the Load 1 booth...stop in and say Hi, or kick me in the shin...Whichever works for you....:D

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Bob and I will be there on Thursday at the latest.... Who is up for a game of Corn Hole?

Do not forget the Flea Market on Saturday after the show closes!

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
I was asked today if there is going to be anyone collecting caps for charity at the Expo. I have heard in the past of collections being taken for both kids with cancer and injured soldiers. Do we have anyone in the EO family that takes part in these charities?

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know I'm a newbie but I'm coming anyway! LOL And I'm bringing my wife Sharon. Hoping to meet some of you regulars on this forum. It actually sounds like a great time with the entertainment, door prizes and the cookout. Looking forward to winning some door prizes too. :)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I know I'm a newbie but I'm coming anyway! LOL And I'm bringing my wife Sharon. Hoping to meet some of you regulars on this forum. It actually sounds like a great time with the entertainment, door prizes and the cookout. Looking forward to winning some door prizes too. :)

As a Newbie, coming to the Expo is one of the best things you can do to further your career/business. Look over the seminars that will be offered and take advantage of those that you feel will benefit you, it will be worth it!!

Make sure you stop by the Load 1 booth and say Hi!!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm planning on the Case reunion the Friday before and making the Expo on Thursday, all depending on whether there's a job that just can't be passed up.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I might try to get there , depending on work load ... It would be nice to see the LOAD 1 cheerleaders perform in person on Saturday night ........

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Im planning on motoring in to the show, see some new trucks and talk to some more builders and see whats there, getting close to my goal and hoping to place the order for the new truck in Oct so well be there, I hope to meet some of ya.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I might try to get there , depending on work load ... It would be nice to see the LOAD 1 cheerleaders perform in person on Saturday night ........

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

marlins2.jpg

Darmstadter

Veteran Expediter
I haven't been to the expo since it moved from the Detroiter. Looking forward to attending this year. Can only make it in for Friday though.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I haven't been to the expo since it moved from the Detroiter. Looking forward to attending this year. Can only make it in for Friday though.

Wow - I look forward to meeting you and hear what you think about the show since moving to Ohio!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator

You will never believe it is the same show! It is much nicer inside and lots more vendors... I think you will enjoy it even if for one day. You will be missing out on a lot of run though

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not me, If I showed up someone would talk me into buying a van. And that would kill my easy life.