June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the yard..when I got here there was no parking to be found..So I pulled out front and to my surprise there it was, a parking spot with my name on it...it said JOHN E...must be my lucky night...lol...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Truck day for me too..change oil, clean all the sand that must be in turbo filter from sandstorm, change out the bed and sweep it all out...then a wash job...change oil in generator.
Change oil in the JD lawn cutter...
Maybe my gravel truck will come in today...i'll be spreading gravel some what...

Good morning...funny how things get mixed up...LOL SCRATCH all of the above, got none of that done...instead, got a new burn barrel up, a load to the dump of tree brush and the gravel did arrive!....

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning all, Sitting on the Banks of the Mississippi River,Drink Coffee and waiting to pick-up later this Afternoon. Then Headed South. Everyone have a great rest of the Weekend.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Crossed the Mississippi river earlier today. Hasn't changed since the last time I saw it. Still wet.:D

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Did the family stuff and Grad partiy yesterday..had the grandkids most of the day yesterday and last night and this morning...i had to go back in service to hope to get a run to rest from the kids!!! Lord 2 y/o's can wear you out at my age!!

Anyhow, got some of the truck work done. Picked up the rest of the stuff to finish runnin a gas line from the van gas tank to the generatot. Have a mess of country style pork ribs in the smoker with apple wood and a good spice rub, will finish them, and vac seal them for the truck frig.

Not turning anything down this week, but i do need to be home no later then Fri afternoon...so we will see how it goes..right now i am 7th out in the
Taylor area and at home..so me and grandma are goin to dinner in a few hours, then in the hot tub later!!!

You all be safe and enjoy the rest of the day....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Nice day indeed. Even managed to get a round of golf in!!!!!

Getting ready to pack. Tomorrow morning is one of those another day, another airplane mornings.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Well....Im east of the mighty mississip and I gotta figure a way to Laredo...don't think I can get around the river so Im lookin for a bridge :)

Im on I-40 headed west...just outside of knoxville currently.

Turn left after going west some more. Doesn't that truck float??:confused:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Its more like, "where have you been and where are you goin!?!?" But i do believe is just about "over there, on hs way to down there...." :D

G - Going
P - Potentially
S - Somewhere

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Nice day indeed. Even managed to get a round of golf in!!!!!

Getting ready to pack. Tomorrow morning is one of those another day, another airplane mornings.

Wasn't bad. Catching bugs all day although I don't think the bugs enjoyed it.

Roll the window down and wave!! I can never tell which plane you're on. :D

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
FYI...If you use the wash bay,the spray wand on the left side of the wash bay needs a new nozzle or adjusted...the pressure is way to strong...removed part of my load 1 decals and a couple numbers off my truck....truck is clean and ready for the 72 hour blitz....