June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Hey Rocketman, was that you in the Cargomax beside me this morn? (Gray Sprinter)

Got a call, family coming in tonight for a happy surprise visit! OOS, headed back home quickly to get the grill cleaned and fired up before their 6 pm arrival.

Have a good weekend all!

Dale

Yep...that was me! I was going to catch ya as you walked by. Then ya didnt....lol. Enjoy your weekend.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Well...my load got pushed out til tomorrow. Thats a real pain. Soooo....Im thinkin I better go to the Hilton. Priceline says I can do that for $50 :D

Now watch em book me a nice load and have to give the room up...lol.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Design looks good Steve. Maybe I can pick you out of the crowd now :) I was gonna look you up this morning but you were gone before I rolled out of bed.

Frankie called....I'll be picking up later today and heading south a bit. Thanks :D

I figured you were still asleep. Looked like Dale was still dreaming too. :D. All the trucks will have the logo, but mine will be the only one with black rims.

Thanks Jason. Looks good Steve!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

Thanks Rich. Tell your daughter I said congrats.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
dont do black rims, please, oh please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black rims with chrome lug nut covers and caps. I hate white. Can't do blue. Shadow has that covered. :D

Black rims rule. Go flat black.

Slight gloss I believe. Using Rhino liner for the front bumper. May put flat black on the center of the hood. Haven't decided yet.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Well it's kinda hard to take you serious

Pot calling the kettle black. :D:D

Saw the combine this morning. Still has blue fenders, but Mike seemed to have a can of paint in his hands. :eek:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Bob Barnes has black wheels on his Hino.... Steve will be 2nd.