June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
We won't be there till late tomorrow for Monday am. If your there Mon. Morning call us we will see if we are close enough to meet up.

On another note, stripe doesn't look bad john but as we all know, its a choice.
For sure wouldn't be another like it.

At least it doesn't have blue renders. Rite shadow !!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
We won't be there till late tomorrow for Monday am. If your there Mon. Morning call us we will see if we are close enough to meet up.

On another note, stripe doesn't look bad john but as we all know, its a choice.
For sure wouldn't be another like it.

At least it doesn't have blue renders. Rite shadow !!

at this time no other straights here.....

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Rough day on I75. I have a feeling it may have been even worse south of where I was at though by watching the weather radar.

Anyone headed south on 75 is going to lose some serious time unless they re-route. At least 3 of those sb trucks were stretched across both lanes, median to median. Traffic at a complete standstill until they can get some wreckers on 'em.

I sure could have used that info bout an hour before you posted it, lol. I sat for nearly 2 hrs around Findlay, sigh.
My 'drive in daytime & sleep at night' plan isn't going too well [AC isn't working]. I'm sitting in the shade, with 3 fans going, and it's still 102 in the sleeper. Soon as it's delivered, I'm getting a motel room
- this is just NUTS. :(

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Soo i slept late and then grabbed breakfest. Did a "19" and foundI was still #3... Got a message from a new Load 1 O/O that he and his fairly new Cargo Max were in Laredo...So i ran down to the TA and met Dennis Sekely..
We talked for a few hours sharing ideas on setting up the Cargo Max...All in all a good get together, and DENNIS, it was a pleasure to meet you.

So being #3 and after talking to Jeremy, I decided to take off. Ill make Little Rock tonight and see what tomorrow brrings...if nothing, ill continue the move towards home.

So, you all have a great weekend and be safe...:)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

My 'drive in daytime & sleep at night' plan isn't going too well [AC isn't working]. I'm sitting in the shade, with 3 fans going, and it's still 102 in the sleeper. Soon as it's delivered, I'm getting a motel room

I hear ya. In St. Louis with a lovely 105F Temp :(
Hello Motel :cool:

Last edited:

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I sure could have used that info bout an hour before you posted it, lol. I sat for nearly 2 hrs around Findlay, sigh.

Sorry about that :)

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
All load one office workers vehicles will now be featuring the load one signature blue stripe.

2011.jpg

Lol... Ive really been wanting to post a pic like that, but I didnt have the nerve....lol

It was good workin with ya xiggi, best of luck in your future endeavors :D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Lol... Ive really been wanting to post a pic like that, but I didnt have the nerve....lol

It was good workin with ya xiggi, best of luck in your future endeavors :D

Ok I have to give it to Xiggi!!! That was **** funny!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ok smart butt, im sending blue paint. For the FENDERS.

Thats what we should start calling the JAG, the " WOODWARD CRUISER "

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good Sunday morning all. Hope eveyone has a good day and stays cool.

Speaking of cool. Cheri, why are you without an a/c. Can't get it in to get it fixed or parts issue or what? Way to hot to be driving and trying to do your job without a/c.

Don't know about black rims but spinners would be cool.