June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Very strong storms are moving across central OH. I had just loaded in Sidney and started North on 75 when I hit it. The winds were very, very strong. I hit the shoulder on an on ramp. If I hadnt, this little van wouldnt have made it. After it died down a bit, I stopped at the next exit to wait it out for a bit. Moving again now and so far Ive seen 2 t/t's on their side and some large trees up rooted.

Keep an eye out of your east of I75 in OH !

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Qualcomm was down, and our main isp failed but everything should be back up and working hopefully.

On top of that my home AC went out!!!! Thank god it is also back up and running!

Last edited:

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Total is now 6 t/t's on their side since getting back on the road...1 nb, 5 sb
Rough day on I75. I have a feeling it may have been even worse south of where I was at though by watching the weather radar.

Anyone headed south on 75 is going to lose some serious time unless they re-route. At least 3 of those sb trucks were stretched across both lanes, median to median. Traffic at a complete standstill until they can get some wreckers on 'em.

guido4475

Not a Member
In Alabamya here at the Pilot...Still un Godly hot here....A/c is working good....runny nose...If I don't get a load by tomarrow, I'll find a campground and plug in...If they have shaded spaces and 30 amp power...should be cheaper than running the generator.It uses about 2.9 gals of gas every 8 hours with the a/c on, 20 hours without it on.Still alot cheaper than running the van, and colder.I need to figure out how to tap into the van gas tank for gas feed for the generator.Been a good week so far, so thankful! Freight will dictate as to if I go home for the holiday or not...Take care, everyone!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Delivered in Elkhart, IN... called in to make sure QC was working now, and get the "forecast" before deciding to head home or nap... Frankie says give him a bit, so naptime at Wally World it is :)

Dale

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Frankie is hittin it hard this morning. Called us with one at 8 o'clock.

When u gettin to mn. Ken and where bouts. Just might let ya buy breakfast.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Frankie is hittin it hard this morning. Called us with one at 8 o'clock.

When u gettin to mn. Ken and where bouts. Just might let ya buy breakfast.

I am here, for now.....have to rethink my strategy with the possible slow week ahead....I usually stay here but am leaning not this week....it is easier for me to come to you....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
View attachment 5028

Speaking of "Good things to come". Next week we will have an announcement that I think our drivers and owner operators are going to love!!!!

All load one office workers vehicles will now be featuring the load one signature blue stripe.

2011.jpg