June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
June Locations and all the Banter you can post!

Tracy is in Wixom, MI waiting to deliver his third short run for the day. He ended up having to deliver in the morning. He has been kept busy with several short runs for the past couple of weeks. It really has been really nice. He has been close enough to home to be able to come a few times and spend time with me.
He is not too far away to get home if I really need him also. Hopefully I need him anytime soon. I didn't mean that the way it read. It is just that my mom is on Hospice at home and only has a couple of weeks to a couple of months left. She has lung cancer. She was diangnosed in late February.
Tracy has been awesome, by not giving me a hard time about not contributing to the household finances. He has been very worried about me being away from me and me going through this alone.
He calls my children so they will come and check on me to make sure I am ok.
My sister, brother and I are staying with my mom on a 48 hour shift each taking turns. That way someone is with mom continuously.
My mom has no life insurance so we are also planning fundraisers to raise funds to pay for her funeral. So we have a lot going on.
I am very appreciative for all the blessings in my life. I have a career that I won't lose my job by not doing my job for awhile. My husband has been blessed with enough loads to pay our bills and he has been able to stay near home doing it! Although he is willing to go further away from home it just has worked out that way.
Please keep my family in your prayers as we lose my mom. If anyone is interested in the fundraisers let me know. Of course they are all in the Toledo, OH area.
God Bless and always count your blessings, I am sure they are many!

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Re: June Locations and all the Banter you can post!

Columbus, Oh..I70 Pilot on the west side of town...

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Night all from Waterloo IA. Glad June is here I need some rest after May.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning from rainy Taylor Michigan on this 1st of June.

Hang in there Laura. I know this is a tough time for you and Tracy.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning from a sunny cool South Dakota morning...all is well with the world. Ken and I started more clean up in our trailer park as it should be filling up this month....he's a mean man with the Swisher I tell ya! He worked pretty hard yesterday so I'm going to spoil him some today. I made him a rhubarb strawberry tart with puff pastry yesterday and he liked it!!!!

Laura, I'm sorry to hear about your mom...it's tough to lose a parent

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Morning from the yard. Cool and wet here.

Note to self. Don't forget to take back meds. The doc said there was no problem if you missed a dose. Boy was he wrong.

Woke me up. Took the pill, waiting for the muscles in my leg to relax.

Ain't modern medicine grand. :rolleyes:

Laura and Tracy, there are no words but God bless you and your mother.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning....just getting into the western time zone sleep pattern....

there is an anti mosquito app that is free....good reviews...

have a dump truck of gravel coming tomorrow or monday for the trailer park....have a construction crew coming around the 10th that will fill us up for about a month...DOLLAS!!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
rainy and 50 here this morning. gotta get around and do some grocery shopping then start finishing up all the loose ends for the sons wedding.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good NOON!!! Been up for a while watchin the wind blow and the rain fall here in c-bus, Ohio...Had a big breakfest at the Waffle House and 4 cups of coffee ...now its time for Dale to get a run and then me or the other way around if it works that way..:D...if I am not out of here by 1500-1600, ill be heading for home..i am not sitting here over night again...i was in fear of my safety all night being down here....just not a safe place....:D

Oh, i frgot to menetion, I seen both "Terrelle and Maurice" together in the same "benz" last night..sitting way in the back of the McDonalds parking lot with alot of "walkup traffic" coming and going....:D

LOL. I think I also seen Big Will Campbell try and do a "hutch" and slid across the hood of the benz...but when the hood collapsed in under his weight, he didn't make it...:D...

Last edited:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Good NOON!!! Been up for a while watchin the wind blow and the rain fall here in c-bus, Ohio...Had a big breakfest at the Waffle House and 4 cups of coffee ...now its time for Dale to get a run and then me or the other way around if it works that way..:D...if I am not out of here by 1500-1600, ill be heading for home..i am not sitting here over night again...i was in fear of my safety all night being down here....just not a safe place....:D

Oh, i frgot to menetion, I seen both "Terrelle and Maurice" together in the same "benz" last night..sitting way in the back of the McDonalds parking lot with alot of "walkup traffic" coming and going....:D

LOL. I think I also seen Big Will Campbell try and do a "hutch" and slid across the hood of the benz...but when the hood collapsed in under his weight, he didn't make it...:D...

Yeah, you're in the bad end of town at that Pilot.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Loaded, fuelin, headed on a great paying 2 drop run ending at the yard.

Oh, and the deal is finallized on this Sprinter...it's mine :+) well.... in 5 months or so when I make the last payment! lol.

Still, new deal, more $$$ for me, plus the biggie... control!

Dale

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yeah, you're in the bad end of town at that Pilot.

LOL, I had a guy at the Waffle house threaten to cut my leg off below the knee..I thanked him for offering to let me keep the knee...why would he do that you ask:

downsized_myleg.jpg