June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
FYI...If you use the wash bay,the spray wand on the left side of the wash bay needs a new nozzle or adjusted...the pressure is way to strong...removed part of my load 1 decals and a couple numbers off my truck....truck is clean and ready for the 72 hour blitz....

I found GE Appliance Park, thanks! ;)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The weekend is finally over and back in service. Still have to watch were I go this week have to be home for 1 day Friday. Got a couple things done with the van in my extra time. Improved my personal storage space, put in my microwave, secured the fridge and found a spot for the TV.

Now that my daughter has graduated it is time to start finalizing plans for a move, most likely eastern TN. Been my plan for years just wanted to get her through phase 1 of her life before making the leap.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mechanic called on Friday and said he expects the Trans to be put back in the van Monday...So lets hope that I can get back on the road and make some Dollas bored of being home...So Oil Change & Filter Change, now running Amsoil European Blend MB 229.51 approved Oil...Torque Converter, Torque Converter Soleniod,Valve body Cleaned out, Ping Gasket, Transmission Fluid Fill with new Transmission Filter, Tire Rotation, EGR Valve Cleaned, and Injector Number 2 Wiring Harness Cleaned...So van better be good to roll for a while lol... ;) One more thing....Time to make Lots O' Dollas!!!

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Mechanic called on Friday and said he expects the Trans to be put back in the van Monday...So lets hope that I can get back on the road and make some Dollas bored of being home...So Oil Change & Filter Change, now running Amsoil European Blend MB 229.51 approved Oil...Torque Converter, Torque Converter Soleniod,Valve body Cleaned out, Ping Gasket, Transmission Fluid Fill with new Transmission Filter, Tire Rotation, EGR Valve Cleaned, and Injector Number 2 Wiring Harness Cleaned...So van better be good to roll for a while lol... ;) One more thing....Time to make Lots O' Dollas!!!

Welcome to being a O/O! It can get expensive real quick but it's more rewarding in the end!

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Still in Laredo pretty confident dispatch will get me rolling tomorrow.

Doing some van shopping online.
Considering 1 st gen sprinters to cargo max to spartan. Found some nice deals on new spartans just not sure how the 12ft will work out with sleeping during the 3 pallet loads. Slept in the seats way to much in a old non extended ford van so gotta weight options on that.

Had a great May hoping for even better June!!

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter

Good luck getting rolling soon Todd

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Still in Laredo pretty confident dispatch will get me rolling tomorrow.

Doing some van shopping online.
Considering 1 st gen sprinters to cargo max to spartan. Found some nice deals on new spartans just not sure how the 12ft will work out with sleeping during the 3 pallet loads. Slept in the seats way to much in a old non extended ford van so gotta weight options on that.

Had a great May hoping for even better June!!

When did you empty in Laredo?
I would try to hold out for something in that 14ft category. Sleeping in the seat is no fun and when you do have that occasional load that takes up 14ft it pays well enough to justify sleeping in the seat or to get a room.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
When did you empty in Laredo?
I would try to hold out for something in that 14ft category. Sleeping in the seat is no fun and when you do have that occasional load that takes up 14ft it pays well enough to justify sleeping in the seat or to get a room.

Emptied Thursday but had van front of me till Friday night.

But agree 14ft is ideal what I'm wanting to go with.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Thanks. I doubt I will be here any longer but who knows. Tons of vans in the area

After a holiday it usually takes a week or 2 for the border towns to start flowing again. With that said I'm sure by Tuesday afternoon you'll be outta there. Most likely Monday

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang....I am hoping today is a better day then yesterday.....everything I touched, I messed it up or broke it!....LOL Going into to town today to get parts from yesterdays chaos...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
35000 ft above Illinois. Chris hopefully today. Freight was running over weekend but nothing that would fit on you.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
i own miami, florida.

be careful out there today. there's a full moon.

eb

I thought you knew better....LOL.....oh wait..the famous UPS loads that never happen when i am there....I don't do south of Jacksonville or Tallahassee anymore.....burned more times then ever on south Florida....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Canadians burn easily in the Florida sun.

Last edited: