June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Setting in flatrock waiting for them to open so I can drop and get some sleep.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good morning all from Anderson Ind...Left Brooklyn Mich at around 2345, A full hour and 45 minutes late. Drove as far as Anderson Ind and went to bed..Now its off to Houston Tx. for a 0800 weds delivery....Then a nap and start back to Toledo for my daughters Graduation Saturday....If i am lucky, dispatch will find something along the way to offset the gas cost, if not, well thats ok, she only graduates from high school once...:)

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning all from Anderson Ind...Left Brooklyn Mich at around 2345, A full hour and 45 minutes late. Drove as far as Anderson Ind and went to bed..Now its off to Dallas Tx. for a 0800 weds delivery....Then a nap and start back to Toledo for my daughters Graduation Saturday....If i am lucky, dispatch will find something along the way to offset the gas cost, if not, well thats ok, she only graduates from high school once...:)

Good morning....seems for the first week of the month you all are keeping moving...which is a good thing.....

Back to the gravel pile today....almost done....went to town yesterday and had to order my oil from NAPA...will be in tomorrow....

Looking like back into service Saturday morning, leave here Sunday morning, to be in MN for Monday...Looks like I'll be out for the July 4th holiday....which is only about 3 weeks away...

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in Laredo waiting on them to open, then off to H.E.B for some needed item that I can only get in Texas. Have a great day day all

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Empty....you know, when Jesus signs your paperwork....you just have a good feeling about it :D

It was all I could do not to send in my mac 3 with "Jesus...Who else?" :D :D

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty....you know, when Jesus signs your paperwork....you just have a good feeling about it :D

It was all I could do not to send in my mac 3 with "Jesus...Who else?" :D :D

You must be at the same place I am at. They said he be over to unload me in a bit

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Have you been to there sister stores Central Market they have a few in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area? Well worth the trip for food lovers

No I haven't, but i will now, Thanks....Beyond the food court at H.E.B, I always buy a good selection of "local" spices...The only place better is Penzeys in Wisconsin for spices...BUT..that being said, every time i get a load of of El paso goin Northeast, I run through Tularosa NM, there is a old guy that has a old converted gas station where he roast and grinds his own chilies...he makes his own chilie mixes that are 2nd to none....if you are a lover of Chilie spice and can get there, do it!! Healso sells all other native spices and beans....Great little place...