June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Sooo...anybody ever get to a Laredo p/u and hear "its not here yet"...lol....this could be a while...lol

Yeap, my last load out of there...I was there at the "protect time" and those were the exact words I heard.."its not here yet"...then about an hour later a "flatbed Nissan" with Mexico plates and a driver that didn't speak english showed uo with 2 skids under a tarp....The fork truck driver took them off him and put them in my truck....

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Yeap, my last load out of there...I was there at the "protect time" and those were the exact words I heard.."its not here yet"...then about an hour later a "flatbed Nissan" with Mexico plates and a driver that didn't speak english showed uo with 2 skids under a tarp....The fork truck driver took them off him and put them in my truck....

Lol...yeah...its pretty common....ive waited 6 hours before. This one aint looking to be better. They actually havent convinced me that they even know what Im here to get. I sent msg on the qc asking for an nlm or p/u #..no response...im gonna call.

Just dont have that good feeling...lol

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Lol...yeah...its pretty common....ive waited 6 hours before. This one aint looking to be better. They actually havent convinced me that they even know what Im here to get. I sent msg on the qc asking for an nlm or p/u #..no response...im gonna call.

Just dont have that good feeling...lol

Gotta love them loads. I think I seen chef. Did you change the stripes on the van?

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Apparently somebody knows something about. Still nothing for p/u #'s but Jamie says its been moved to 19:00 instead of 17:00. Dispatch has just been busy. Thats good news :)

For my load...that holy water might help...lol...I just need to find Jeseus....he'll get it fixed!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter

The load I got out of Houston a while back....I watched em pull out of the back of an F-250 p/u. What I was watching was the guys tailgate everytime the forklift bumped it...lol. Im guessing that was a new p/u and the tailgates dont last long.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Who's Jamie? That might explain my lack of action this month :p

New girl on night shift.

Bossman... in case you dont know, she does a good job on the phone...with me at least. Does she have previous experience? If not, she really is good to pick it up this quick.

Update: 2 more hours he says :) told ya I needed help from above...lol. Funny how you just get a feel for these things.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Im getting way too good at this...lol

Dry run! One of the guys come and says "no trailer today...maybe tomorrow?"

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
New girl on night shift.

Bossman... in case you dont know, she does a good job on the phone...with me at least. Does she have previous experience? If not, she really is good to pick it up this quick.

Update: 2 more hours he says :) told ya I needed help from above...lol. Funny how you just get a feel for these things.

She's good with us too

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Naptime. Cant del til 8 am, then heading to the yard... shop time. QC not scanning again... and they've replaced EVERYTHING ... I don't get it.

Dale

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hammond or somewhere Like that. Chef enjoy your weekend and dont fall asleep during the ceromony.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Made Houston 6.5 hrs early, but can't deliver till 0800 est..the consignee would rather i not be there until 0800 Texas time, but I have a pu asap after I drop..so..I am 6 miles from the delivery, I'll be there at my protect time and go from there..for now its time to go to bed!!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Sitting just south of Springfield, IL. Can't deliver till 0800, so naptime.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Good morning,

Hope all you 8 o'clockers are up and at em.

This is the first crazy week of my long June month. Have a graduation ceremony today, truck getting serviced Thursday and another event Friday afternoon. Should be back in service Saturday morning.