June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
35000 ft above Illinois. Chris hopefully today. Freight was running over weekend but nothing that would fit on you.

I'm standing in front of the truck waiting for you to wave.....not really, but it's the thought that counts. :D

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
i own miami, florida.

be careful out there today. there's a full moon.

eb

Ahhh Miami!! I give them the day i drop and the next to get me that UPS load (that i have never gotten), then i beat a path to Cocoa Beach..at least if i have to be down there, i am going to enjoy myself!!

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
I did my laundry in Cocoa (not to be confused with Cocoa Beach) on the way down over the weekend. It's hot and humid. I'm giving it a day.

eb

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Finishing up, hoping to be back on the road today! Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
We're down to the grunt work now...Ken's spreading the gravel and I'm pulling weeds..
oh wait...that's outside...we're chillin in the AC right now...

Kinda nice to have my hubby home...this sure is a big place to keep up! :)

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loading and heading back to the yard....Scott4211, Good seeing you and enjoyed the dinner....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Soo my youngest daughter graduates from highschool Sat and i need to be home Fri evening. So with that in mind..i am at a pickup in SE michigan waiting to be loaded and heading the the state that some want to tear from their atlas...Delivery protect time is 0600 Weds...LOL...for sure glad this run pays well, cause i might be flying home...either in a plane or a straight thru run....what was i thinking...:rolleyes:

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Less than 10 hours from delivering in Miami, dispatch scrounged up a 15 miler that I managed to pull off in 14. The pay was good enough to pay for my departure from the state of Florida. I'll drag my feet in case something else needs hauling, but I'm dragging my feet north with the ac on.

It always works out.

eb

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It appears that my steering rack, steering column shaft, and various and sundry steering issues like turn signal not canceling out after turning, steering position sensor freaking out, and a few other things are sorted out. Two racks, one defective, a new steering column shaft, and 5 alignments and countless resets of the Christmas Tree Lights on the dash and I'm about to go back in service. Memorial Day Weekend brought delivery time frame nightmares from every parts source, dealer and aftermarket alike. Trying to get in to a very booked-up alignment guy didn't help matters.

To add a little adventure to the mix, I'm currently at the Walmart in Paducah, yet Fleetvision is thoroughly convinced I'm in Avondale (Louisville), KY. Not even close. I'm thinking there's a glitch somewhere, because as I traveled back and forth 3 times between Benton (the dealer) and Paducah (alignment guy) it would show me passing through Avondale.