June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered in belvidere headed home for my daughters big weekend!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got one...Urbana Oh to Niles Oh...Will drop around 2100 then callin it a week and headin home...might as well get a few things taken care of on thhe van and enjoy time with a few new grads and family. Next week is going to be a mess also, need to stay close to home as my little girl graduates sat...

Enjoy your daughters day Xiggi and the time with her....Nick, you just enjoy!! :D

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
LOL, I had a guy at the Waffle house threaten to cut my leg off below the knee..I thanked him for offering to let me keep the knee...why would he do that you ask:

View attachment 4896

Hey Dennis, they have made wonderful advances in tattoo removal technology now! Tattoo regret is a real thing. You can get help. LOL.

2 pickups, 2 drops, at the yard!

Dale

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey Dennis, they have made wonderful advances in tattoo removal technology now! Tattoo regret is a real thing. You can get help. LOL.

2 pickups, 2 drops, at the yard!

Dale

LOL, the guy at the Waffle House in North Korea, I mean columbus was just going to do it the old fashion way...with a "bowie" knife....:D

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
LOL, the guy at the Waffle House in North Korea, I mean columbus was just going to do it the old fashion way...with a "bowie" knife....:D

I have family who would help him.....and others, sad to say, who have the same disease as you lol.

I will need Ohio tags on this thing to park around certain members during football season. Oh the hassle I have already gotten lol.

Dale

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
How to coexist in a house divided by team loyalty [my daughter & son in law's Steelers & Browns house] :rolleyes:

Attachments

• coolest doormat ever.jpg
    coolest doormat ever.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 71

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
How to coexist in a house divided by team loyalty [my daughter & son in law's Steelers & Browns house] :rolleyes:

I can do ya one better... My sister.. a Republican.. married a Democrat..... we try not to visit them during campaign season... it can get scary.

Dale