June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Unloaded in Niles. Ohio around 2130 last night and beat a path for home to go OOS and to put and end to this week. Now, just sitting propped up in bed with a cup of coffee and the laptop...need to get busy and do somethings on the Van..got to change the oil and filter, and replace the starting battery, it won't hold a charge and there is no draw draining it, so i aint messing with it, just going to replace it. Also need to have the codes cleared from the obs as since the heater core blew and it ran hot thru Dallas in rush hour traffic, the check engine light keeps throwing a over heating code and a change oil code at an idle....Why can't we just have the old points and condenser and carburator and forget about all these computers and related gizzmo's....

Anyhow you all enjoy your weekends and be safe!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unloaded in Niles. Ohio around 2130 last night and beat a path for home to go OOS and to put and end to this week. Now, just sitting propped up in bed with a cup of coffee and the laptop...need to get busy and do somethings on the Van..got to change the oil and filter, and replace the starting battery, it won't hold a charge and there is no draw draining it, so i aint messing with it, just going to replace it. Also need to have the codes cleared from the obs as since the heater core blew and it ran hot thru Dallas in rush hour traffic, the check engine light keeps throwing a over heating code and a change oil code at an idle....Why can't we just have the old points and condenser and carburator and forget about all these computers and related gizzmo's....

Anyhow you all enjoy your weekends and be safe!!

Oh for the start and go days...uncomplicated days...:)

Truck day for me too..change oil, clean all the sand that must be in turbo filter from sandstorm, change out the bed and sweep it all out...then a wash job...change oil in generator.
Change oil in the JD lawn cutter...
Maybe my gravel truck will come in today...i'll be spreading gravel some what...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Oh for the start and go days...uncomplicated days...:)

Truck day for me too..change oil, clean all the sand that must be in turbo filter from sandstorm, change out the bed and sweep it all out...then a wash job...change oil in generator.
Change oil in the JD lawn cutter...
Maybe my gravel truck will come in today...i'll be spreading gravel some what...

I forgot i have to go Renew my drivers licence today while i am home...Angie sent me a message over the QC that it expires this month and she needs a copy of the new one for her files...So, its time to get out of bed and get busy!! :D

LOL, you know, we certainly have a rough life...yea well ok!! :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have to do my license as well before Oct....I need my green card, SS card, 2 pieces of mail with present address....not a citizen...the Real ID program...

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I have to do my license as well before Oct....I need my green card, SS card, 2 pieces of mail with present address....not a citizen...the Real ID program...

Let's see......I know I put the numbers for Immigration and Homeland Security somewhere in here.:D

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Let's see......I know I put the numbers for Immigration and Homeland Security somewhere in here.:D

Almost wore out my green card this last time in Texas...nearly every border station asked to show it....last year they never asked...

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Morning from the yard. Leaving in an hour or so heading west for Monday delivery of the load I picked up north of here last night.

Everyone have a good day. :eek:

Last edited:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
The new logo went on the truck Thursday. Came out pretty darn good.

uploadfromtaptalk1338642767781.jpg

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Jason, Chef a and anyone else doing the graduate thing this month congrats and enjoy!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Good morning all.

It's official. Wombat is an owner operator. I officially signed over the title to him yesterday. Congratulations Pete and best of luck to you and continued success.

Currently my wife and I are living in a hotel room. The boat is on the hard having her bottom painted and other repairs. Weather delays and parts availability have turned this into a three week ordeal instead of four days as was originally estimated by the yard. Took me two weeks to clean and wax the boat before the haul out. I swear it gets bigger every year at wax time!

We are still in limbo as to our move to Virginia Beach. Construction issues of the new store is the problem. One week they are ahead of schedule, then change orders or something else happens and they back up two weeks wiping out any gains. So the opening date keeps changing. Should know something this month if it's gonna happen.

I have a VA appointment on the 11th. So might go in service after that until the move timeline becomes more clear. The biggest obstacle was getting the boat ready, which hopefully will be completed by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Once again, congratulations Pete. Take care all.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Laura.... My thoughts are with you and your family during this tough time.

Xiggi, Congrats to you and your daughter. Time sure does fly.

Last edited:

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Design looks good Steve. Maybe I can pick you out of the crowd now :) I was gonna look you up this morning but you were gone before I rolled out of bed.

Frankie called....I'll be picking up later today and heading south a bit. Thanks :D

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks Jason. Looks good Steve!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

osumike33

Seasoned Expediter
Drove 45 miles out to Hampshire, IL and got to see Kevin (3057) for about 5 minutes. He got a load that picked up at McCormick Center in Chicago going to Philly just before I got out to the TA where he was staying....so, got to see the KW, which is looking good, for a few minutes, anyway, but not enough time for a coffee with Kevin.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Design looks good Steve. Maybe I can pick you out of the crowd now :) I was gonna look you up this morning but you were gone before I rolled out of bed.

Frankie called....I'll be picking up later today and heading south a bit. Thanks :D

Hey Rocketman, was that you in the Cargomax beside me this morn? (Gray Sprinter)

Got a call, family coming in tonight for a happy surprise visit! OOS, headed back home quickly to get the grill cleaned and fired up before their 6 pm arrival.

Have a good weekend all!

Dale