February 2010 Location

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had a simuliar type accident...car went sideways and came into my lane and hit it with the front end...the car bounced off and did a few 380's and hit my backend...so it IS possible.

aileron

Expert Expediter
I am in the airport in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic coming back from the relief mission to Haiti. It won't be until Monday afternoon that I get to take a gooood shower and eat sitting down at a table. Some of the pleasures of life :) Then, back in service.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Aileron, when you some time could you share your experiences in Haiti with us?

Falligator

Expert Expediter
:rolleyes:hey Rick James......I PODed outta my load to Atkins,VA at 2050 today (sat night) glad to see you got outta the Laredhole
Falligator I would by ya a reg coke if I was there. Well ok I would buy ya a Pepsi not a coke. Sittin at the J in Wytheville wondering if I should head north to Charleston,WV or down to Charlotte. Would of liked that load to Grand Rapids, MI thats like 60miles from my front porch....:rolleyes:
Yeah I got some coupons for free cokes anyways if I get em at the J...but thanks...LOL yup still here in laredo. I've got to p/u on Monday and take my load to Atkins, Va. I'd head to charlotte....unless the board was full then Columbia, SC. I went and seen Cop Out today at the movies and it was pretty funny....:DThumbs up..!:rolleyes:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Aileron, take your time in the shower, and sit for as long as you need too....Thank you for your efforts in Haiti....As moot said, when you get the chance please share your experiences ....God bless you....

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Yeah I got some coupons for free cokes anyways if I get em at the J...but thanks...LOL yup still here in laredo. I've got to p/u on Monday and take my load to Atkins, Va. I'd head to charlotte....unless the board was full then Columbia, SC. I went and seen Cop Out today at the movies and it was pretty funny....:DThumbs up..!:rolleyes:

Is Panther going to let you keep the load?