February 2010 Location

transporter

Expert Expediter
a can of kroger brand cola in machine out infront of store 35 cents. i have not met fallgator yet ,i dont know if he is worth a coke cola. i am willing to risk 35 cents but not a coke a cola.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
a can of kroger brand cola in machine out infront of store 35 cents. i have not met fallgator yet ,i dont know if he is worth a coke cola. i am willing to risk 35 cents but not a coke a cola.

Walmart sells sams cola for .25 in vending machine, it reminds me of RC and I like RC

transporter

Expert Expediter
oh i wouldnt do that to falgator 25 cents. he may take that as a insult. the brand might be alright. thats something i would give to ovm.

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
:rolleyes:hey Rick James......I PODed outta my load to Atkins,VA at 2050 today (sat night) glad to see you got outta the Laredhole
Falligator I would by ya a reg coke if I was there. Well ok I would buy ya a Pepsi not a coke. Sittin at the J in Wytheville wondering if I should head north to Charleston,WV or down to Charlotte. Would of liked that load to Grand Rapids, MI thats like 60miles from my front porch....:rolleyes:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Wow Moot, you lucked out that there is no sheetmetal damage!! And if i may ask, who makes that under the bumper "airdam" (for lack of a better word) that you have there? I want to add a set of driving/fog lamps and that looks like something that is good.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
At the J in Battle Mountain, the expediting hotbed of north central Nevada.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
denver, co at the walmart on tower rd. one exit east of the j. will be at the j later, shower. moot, confused denver j, you here or at home. anyone else here ?

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Got short run DH to Beaver Dam WI and deliver last night in Danville IL and DH to St Louis for day or two off

panther_art

Expert Expediter
Sitting at a friends house in Aliquippa,PA, had a wreck on I-79 in WV did a spin out on black ice on Jan 6. Had damage to both the front and back hit once in the back on the bridge and spun around and hit the passenger front side and ended up on the guardrail in the passing side and damaged the whole front. The insurance company does not want to pay for the damage to the rear, they are saying how could I have damage to both the rear and front with no damage in between. So I have to come up with another $2000.00 + my copayment. Turning it over to an attorney but that might take some time.

Here are some pictures
http://cid-6e6134fa31449e3b.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/accident

Last edited: