February 2010 Location

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Me, I'm still stuck in January. At least for a few more hours. As for where I have been; the first 3 weeks have been very good, starting from Day 1, 2010. This past week has been slow. 1 load. February is looking to start slow as I am 4 of 5 on a 2 a day board.

If January is the new February, is February the new March?

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll be at the house getting my tax organizer ready for my CPA.

Hopefully, TJP will get the run of his dreams out of Laredo.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At Jubitz, just as we were yesterday, still picking up here in Portland tomorrow, headed for L.A., again.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Left Haw River Sunday Droped off @ 2354 in Woodhaven. Ice pack roads from 52 to 74. Got to I-77 and was clean and clear all the way to pickup in Blacksburg, VA...Sitting at the J off 280- 15th out!!!

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Still sitting at home.

Chassis was built on Thursday.

Supposedly on its way to Buffalo for the cargo box.

Hopefully, it will be done before the 15th as I have to turn over the house to the new owner no later than the 20th.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Still sitting at home.

Chassis was built on Thursday.

Supposedly on its way to Buffalo for the cargo box.

Hopefully, it will be done before the 15th as I have to turn over the house to the new owner no later than the 20th.

we want lots of pictures of new truck and set up :)

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
At home in Seville getting ready to go back in service Tuesday in the refer unit. I missed the road anyways.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Toledo Sunday am, sittin at home 1st out within 100 miles...mssed a run yesterday when i put the cell ohone on vibrate when i went to church, then forgot to turn the ringer back on...i hate when i do that....Oh well the van is running to warm up, i made a few meals of "swiss steak" and vac sealed them and did the wash....just need to fill the gas tank and i'll be ready....don't have the numbers yet, but while i was only in service a lttle over 2 weeks, i had a very good month, and the last week was right at 3004 loaded miles and the income was over $.90 a mile!! the 1st week was good the 2nd when i was nly out 3 days wasn't , so it will avg out to be good, but not great,,,but its all good....and lookin forward to Feb!!

Todd you CAN get a van, with a little bit down thereare finance companies that will take you on, yea you will pay a bit more in interest, but the way you "normally" run, you could pay it off early and move on...set a goal and get a van and then move on to a sprinter when you can.....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
well got a short one, Monroe Mi. to Flint Mi....the pay is good, so it is off to the "J" out in Perrysburg for gas then off to monroe....

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
At home in Lake City, FL.
Had to replace 50 feet of exploded water line from the freezes here. In Florida we don't bury the lines very deep because it's not supposed to be that cold for that long.
I just love this Global Warming stuff.

guido4475

Not a Member
Ya all aint going to believe this...I just got a run from Dallas to.....Laredo.I;m thinking hard about refusing it, don't want to sit down there.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
After that copper mine load, we moved up to Kingman, AZ. Next day, got one picking up Friday in Long Beach/Compton going to Ft Edward, NY. 330 unpaid dh for nearly 2900 loaded. Longest load either of us has ever done. Dropped this morning, and here we sit... getting our windshield fixed from a Texan rock.

With this load, Jan was pretty good. My best Jan I can remember. Helps we were out on the 5th. LOL