February 2010 Location

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Let's see, delivered in NJ on Thurs, picked up in NJ on Thurs, took that to Toronto, delivered here this morning. Have load out of here on Mon going to Salem MA by way of Detroit. Man, we have been hopping this year! Gotta love it!! Holed up in a motel for the weekend.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Thats no sprinkler system...you have a hole cut out in the bottom of the van....*LOL*:eek::D
Ha ha nice try ovm....LOL....not falling for that one.....:D But I am still here in Laredo. Now #2....If I'm lucky I might get up to #1 before the week is done, but I'm not expecting a load until next week sometime.:mad: Kinda sux

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Falligator, what you mean it kinda sux??? Man I am in town, and whenever I am in town...There's bound to be a huge party my friend...So pick up that head, were gonna party like its goin outta style...:rolleyes:

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
made it out of utica. dropped in honeyonye falls. drove to barnes and noble and in the middle of the beck/clapton interview the phone rings. on our way to columbus in for sunday nite.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
KC. Mo to Galesburg. Ill.....be there by midnight, drop then run up to the "J" on 80 in Davenport, Ia for the night....seeya:D

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Home! Had to be home for a Drs. Apt. On Wednesday Morning! Went through H++L Last Night Crossing the W.Virginia Turnpike with High Gusty Winds, White Outs and a Whole Mess of Snow! (Bummer) :eek:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank Gawd...headed to Lincoln Alabama:D it might rain but at least it is not snow!! supposed to be in the 50's! Sleeping in Kokomo Ind 2nite

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
Reno, Nevada, after another stellar month. Happy as a hog in poop we're in this gig.

Now the big question: do I deadhead east or west? Not many trucks in Cali right now, and Donner is open. Got 24 hours to think it over.........getting the valve lash adjusted in the AM on my MBE 900 with 412,000 miles.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Decided to head towards Peru Ill to be closer to Chicago and or Indy if the need arises...So LaSalle Ill.

Think ill get a shower then head out for a pizza and watch the Nationwide race and see just how Danica does today....seeya:D

jackdixon_2000

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Just hangin out in Kauai, been a beautiful week here, high 70's and sunny. Watchin the coast for the Tsunami to hit at 1155 local time, then head for the airport and hope our 226pm flight back to San Francisco is on time.
Then Monday pick up in the Bay Area and head for Denver

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm at home on a Safety Hold. I clipped a deer Thursday night on the ramp from I-94 to I-196. No sheet metal damage, just a lot of busted plastic. I duct taped the headlight and turn signal assemblies back in and headed for the consignee in Grand Rapids. Drove home to have a local body shop do the repairs. Should be ready to roll late Monday afternoon.

Attachments

• IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 26

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I could use a load to Toledo around Thursday or Friday. I need a set of steer tires and Toledo is only 8 miles from the house!! A few appointments planned for the week after next then back at it till the last week in April.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I'm at home on a Safety Hold. I clipped a deer Thursday night on the ramp from I-94 to I-196. No sheet metal damage, just a lot of busted plastic. I duct taped the headlight and turn signal assemblies back in and headed for the consignee in Grand Rapids. Drove home to have a local body shop do the repairs. Should be ready to roll late Monday afternoon.

Why get it fixed looks fine to me :D This is coming from a guy who drives a car with a missing grill :rolleyes:

moose

Veteran Expediter
do I deadhead east or west? Not many trucks in Cali right now, and Donner is open. .

if the Mountain is open ,
and you to go cross it ,
just Before Sacramento drive slow , and look to the right ,
just before the Exit ramp you will see behind the trees ,
Frye'z electronic store . (Calif. version of Best Buy)
(I think it is NorthGate Exit)
take a right , and another right into the store lot ,
then a left , and park right there on the street next to the loading ducks .
i have parked there a TT many many times .
security provided (and needed on those parts) free.
good Eatery's 100 feet to the West.
nice clean restrooms .

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
if the Mountain is open ,
and you to go cross it ,
just Before Sacramento drive slow , and look to the right ,
just before the Exit ramp you will see behind the trees ,
Frye'z electronic store . (Calif. version of Best Buy)
(I think it is NorthGate Exit)
take a right , and another right into the store lot ,
then a left , and park right there on the street next to the loading ducks .
i have parked there a TT many many times .
security provided (and needed on those parts) free.
good Eatery's 100 feet to the West.
nice clean restrooms .

Whuts a loading duck?:)

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I'm bored...anyone going to Laredo? there aren't any panther vans left here at the J....(surprising)....hope ya get ur van rollin again soon moot....them northern deer can be nasty....all that darn corn they eat....not like the florida deer...I thought that duct tape was supposed to fix everything...LOL;)