December Locations

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
TA, Perrysburg, OH. My pickup truck full of supplies for Jeffman who will be here shortly.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
Dh from Newark,nj pu in Wyoming,pa del to Germantown,oh now at the pilot in Franklin,oh then I pu in Hamilton,oh tomorrow going to Philadelphia del Monday then load 10 miles away going to spring valley,ny

PreacherRich

Seasoned Expediter
Dinner at the Iron Skillet in Oak Grove, KS. Waiting for the phone to ring with that miracle weekend run. May get a hotel room for the first time in my expediter career.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Sat in Las Vegas after I dropped last Friday the 9th on Tue afternnoon got offered a load and while in route to pick the puppy up the Cats fan Bearing locked up and sent the fan though the Radiator. That happend we hours of Wed Morning. lost the load well 3 days latter Friday at 730 pm I got the tractor outa the shop. Now sitting in great state of CA city of Angels and waiten for a load. It dont matter who does matience on a truck they all got their heads up their you know what. If I hadnt walked to down to Detrioit diesl and asked them do ya have a Raditator for a T600 KW with a cat, then I asked where would ya take one to get fixed if core is damaged, Well they told me and I went for a walk and yupp the shop was waiten on Pape KW to tell them to fix the thing as it need to be re cored well if I hadnt done that, You guessed it th truck would still be in the shop. Between PAPE KW and the Radiator shop Between them 2 Jokers they dropped the ball.

Hey Im not laughen Im very mad about the situation.

I got to get east this week. A week no income again. not good. Thanksgiving stayed out and no runs. This time The Cat threw a fan into the radiator. I know one thing Cats are nortious for that. The Bearing is a sealed bearing and it goes bad. Funney never happend on the Bull and he had over a million miles on him. Now Im waiten for a load. Replaced 4 batteries also while in Vegas and now a raditator and fan and fan clutch and all new belts and a fresh charge on the AC to boot Ready and waiten for a run. Would be nice once to go home for Xmas since didnt make it last year. Need to get in the East or at least midwest. Thanks.

Last edited:

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Home in St Louis waiting for the call, December started off good hoping for 1 more good week before the holiday slowdown

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Dinner at the Iron Skillet in Oak Grove, KS. Waiting for the phone to ring with that miracle weekend run. May get a hotel room for the first time in my expediter career.

They have a really nice Buffet there, but it's always 12 bucks or so. I like to sit in there and deplete all of the food in a very timely and cave-man like manner. Then I mosey on up to that huge movie room upstairs and kick back until I get that magical call from dispatch!

Just remember to stay out of the chrome shop!

Monty

Expert Expediter
After no freight last week, and a deadhead from Eagle Pass to the Nashville area, I have a run up to Detroit ..delivers 8am tomorrow.

I'm not going back west of the Mississippi River ever again! (If someone sees me out there, kick my butt!):eek:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Did a run in Greensboro, NC today. Now sitting at the Pilot north of Charlotte, NC. Nothing good yet. Turned down a bunch that did not work for us.

PreacherRich

Seasoned Expediter
They have a really nice Buffet there, but it's always 12 bucks or so. I like to sit in there and deplete all of the food in a very timely and cave-man like manner. Then I mosey on up to that huge movie room upstairs and kick back until I get that magical call from dispatch!

Just remember to stay out of the chrome shop!

Did 2 meals at the buffet, very painful expriences! Got to learn to eat a little more controlled but then there is that part of me that says "get your money's worth, it's all you can eat, go go go!"

Moved on and now sitting at the J in St Louis

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I'm at the office working the boards looking for loads for our trucks. Got all them a load but one team in Florida. :(

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
You know what my proactive owners do?

They sit back and TRUST that we will make the RIGHT business decisions for all of us.

Provide us with ALL we need to run our business, WITHOUT micromanaging.

Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Tomorrow is just your future yesterday.....