December Locations

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Crossville, TN trying to figure out how to get my PS3 connect to my iPhone4 via a MyFy Hotspot....Hmmmmm. PS3 says can only use ASCII characters....:rolleyes:

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I probably could have done likea15 point turn to get outbut decided I didn't want the hassle, so I starved for another half hour while the cars around me cleared out.

But now I'm at agreat Thai Noodle restaurant and I just had a delicious
Thai noodle curry soup that Idont know the name of.

UrbanSpoon has made expediting a delicous experience.

If you ever find a Noodle and Company try their Thai curry soup. nick loves it.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Had an interesting 24 hours, dropped last night in Dallas, got aRed Roof Inn (it was recently renovated and once of the nicer ones I've stayed at).

Was sitting on the throne this morning and I look up and see a pretty big bug. I scope things out, see a faceclothe on thetubI can use to squish him, I decide to takea picture of him first with my phone.

I miss him and he scurries quickly across the sink and now I have to get up and my second swing is successful.

There are no truckstops nearby so I decide to hang out @ Walmart for the afternoon.

I get hungry around 5:30 andfml, I'm trapped / carlocked in the Walmart parking lot, I should have used more than 2 spaces when it didn't have the easy in & out angle parking but I figured I was ok at the rear of the lot.

I probably could have done likea15 point turn to get outbut decided I didn't want the hassle, so I starved for another half hour while the cars around me cleared out.

But now I'm at agreat Thai Noodle restaurant and I just had a delicious
Thai noodle curry soup that Idont know the name of.

UrbanSpoon has made expediting a delicous experience.

So...was there a connection there that I missed? Somewhere between the big bug and the soup?

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Well finally got my load out of Boeing yesterday in St Louis and delivered in Macon Ga this morning, now waiting for the next call. Come on 1 more good load before the holiday

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
My ferry ride from st John,nb to digby,ns is pretty cool beautiful country a couple of restaurants a gift shop all on board

60MPH

Expert Expediter
My ferry ride from st John,nb to digby,ns is pretty cool beautiful country a couple of restaurants a gift shop all on board

Riding across the bay of Fundy I see, I did that on my first trip to NS. (2003). How was the weather down there? I was just north of ya on the 104 and it was snowing a bit on the Cobequid Pass, but cleared up when I hit Truro.

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
A little cool in the 30's no snow or rain yet this is my first trip over here to nova scotia may check out digby before I have to get on ferry this afternoon

60MPH

Expert Expediter
A little cool in the 30's no snow or rain yet this is my first trip over here to nova scotia may check out digby before I have to get on ferry this afternoon

Have fun, be careful when coming back if you are crossing Calais and running ME. 9 towards Bangor. Watch for the Moose and Deer they are heavy this time of year. Also I would advise if you go this way to wait for day light. You don't want to be stranded out there and the last time I was on 9 it was dirt/gravel in places. If going down U.S. 1 enjoy the scenery, I love riding the coast on a grey day :D.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm in Ft. Wayne at Bolt Custom Trucks having an inverter issue taken care of. We're waiting for Magnum to open to see how to proceed.

You'd think having new batteries put in wouldn't be that big a deal...8>(

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
The roads are all paved they r out of the stone age lol on my way here yesterday not one sighting of wildlife anywhere and I'm not to worried about breaking down

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Leaper Mi. after a drop earlier, trying to figure out what day to start my migration south for the holidays.

Sent from my DROID X2

MCGohio1985

Active Expediter
In salt lake city now called dispatch he said LA CA was a Good place as well as Denver co so will be moving to one or the other tonight. Jest don't know what one would be better
Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a nice shorty this afternoon, Waterloo,Ia. to Ankeny, Ia. ALL MILES PAID :) back at home to watch football game now. :)