December Locations

sassy_1210

Seasoned Expediter
lol nope

Well other than life as an expediteris generally pretty boring, sit around in truck, procrastinate doing paperwork, surf the net, watch a movie, get fat.

So having a day with 2 stories is a highlight of the week for me.

Very impressive. Lol.

Where is the picture of the bug??

Sent from my ADR6350 using EO Forums

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
And here's the proof, anyone want to guess which Waffle House?

Sent from my DROID X2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1324133428969.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1324133428969.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 57

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the house. Pulled the plug on 2011. Our military son and our granddaughter will arrive on the 22nd! May all have a blessed Christmas.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
If I had known you were that close I would have stuck you with the bill. :p

Sorry for not dropping in, but didn't want to crash your breakfast, and I was itchin to get home. I'd made a quick stop next door at McDonald's for a coffee.

Sent from my DROID X2

moose

Veteran Expediter
If I had known you were that close I would have stuck you with the bill. :p

Your lost, Roger is good people, somehow he makes those Canouke crossing, and that Old Stirling working for him.

I'm @ the Lodi Pilot up the hill till Mon. morning.
then an Cinty reload and back home to Minnesota to get my new Trailor.

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Very impressive. Lol.

Where is the picture of the bug??

Sent from my ADR6350 using EO Forums

pic2.jpg

CIMG0192.jpg

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Sorry for not dropping in, but didn't want to crash your breakfast, and I was itchin to get home. I'd made a quick stop next door at McDonald's for a coffee.

Don't give it another thought. For all expediters, there are times to socalize and times to not.

60MPH

Expert Expediter
Pu Monday 7am Portland,me going to mont Louis,qc del Monday night 628 loaded miles

Be very careful I dropped one town to the west last night (Mont-Ste.-Pierre) and QC. 132 was covered with ice from Ste. Anne des Monts. to where I went. Also NO cell phone service east of Ste. Anne des-Monts. also make sure you fuel in Matane or Ste. Anne des-Monts. if you have a Diesel. NO SERVICES OPEN AT NIGHT ANYWHERE NEAR WHERE YOU ARE GOING!! Closest diesel is in Ste. Anne des-Monts and that is 40 miles from Mont. Louis(Mount Louie).

132 can get really bad this time of year. Watch for the waves as they come over the road and freeze quickly, it was -14C last night and the wind was howling. I was white knuckling and only doing 25mph for a long ways. Also QC. 195 was no fun either, it goes thru a mountain range and that was 40 miles of not seeing the roads and putting along.

Be safe, hopefully you will have dry roads.

Last edited: