December Locations

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Picked up in Minerva, OH at 4am going to Muncie, IN. I sure wish there was an app on my iPhone that brewed real coffee since I don't have time to stop!! Lol :D

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Meanwhile in Florence, KY....

zero-300x263.jpg

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting in Fargo ND, waiting for our next load. Started the week, Sunday, in NC, PU in Virginia going to Wixom MI. Than from Cass City MI, to Roseau MN. Than deadhead to Fargo to get back in truckin lanes!! Now it's a waiting game again!!
And being from south of ATL. It's freakin cold out here, LOL!!!:eek:

Azcot

Seasoned Expediter
On our way to Salt Lake City fom CA...very light and getting blown around by these very strong winds. Already seen one straight truck on its side and a Fedex Freight pup trailer on its side as well....kite flying anyone..? ~lol~

Sent from my SPH-M910 using EO Forums

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Back to Goshen, IN to finally get the water pump fixed on the van. HOPEFULLY tomorrow they will get the dang part in!

60MPH

Expert Expediter
Champlain, NY. waiting for the snow.... I see there is a BR unit here from the Fed. Hope he is under a load. I usually do well up here do to lack of units.

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Belvidere IL after driving in the Indiana Blizzard from Otteville OH, First snow of the year and it was a good one, 50 Miles from Nowhere and into the driving snow to find a motel for the night.....BE SAFE

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
That br unit probably is going to or from montreal I drive the same type of unit and have done that load before