December Locations

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We've been trying to get a load to Florida since we started. Our son is on an internship at Disney. He'll be finished this semester and headed back to BGSU. We go down to pick him up over New Years. Sure the first load opp after we go back in service after the 1st will go there.

Enjoy the sunshine!

Hope it is not TOO hot there. It will give me a chance to change my wiper blades in better weather. Maybe get to see Mrs. Layoutshooter's family. I want a load out of there pretty quick.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Rutherford NJ I-90 rest area. Headed back into NYC in the morning for a short run. Love those smooth road :)

moose

Veteran Expediter
Just to the South of Boston.
I-93 @ Hwy 24
for the night.
Behind the Dunk-Em-donuts :)
Ample parking here if anyone's around

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered in Palm Beach, FL. Got Charleston, SC as a layover. Stopped for the night at the Petro at exit 3 in Georgia, will head up to Charleston in the morning.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting here at the J in Toledo, OH waiting to pick up my load in Northwood and take it to Auburn Hills in the morning. I'm definitely getting the heater fixed in the cargo van after tonight!!! Brrrrr! The blower motor and resister switch are bad. Living with Ultra Low heat for the time being.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sippin the coffee at Denny's in Monroe, MI waiting for dispatch to call me with that killer run from Detroit to Cali! Lol. :D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the Wilco Hess on I73/74 south of Ashboro, NC. Pick up near Greensboro on Monday.

Having problems with either my inverter or my auto-switches. No power to my fridge unless the APU is running.