August 2010 locations

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
i never used one. but actually heard a modern reel mower actually cut pretty good. if you have small area to cut and dont let it get tall they are more convient than a gas mower.
so how about it eddie chop chop

I'll go buy a goat first...Done with the reel...unless it's attached to a rod.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
29 hrs in Atlanta, 1st out with 2 other Bolt vans here.....heat is a killer and the ac is just keeping ahead of it. Just refilled the extended run gas tank and the generator...from full to empty...approx. 25 hrs.....got so cold in the van last night i drug the sleeping bag out...now with the heat...its cool in the van, but it is fighting to keep ahead of the heat...think I need to do some more insulating behind the curtain that seperates the cargo are (it doesn't do it completely)...or find a better sealing seperator so i can keep all the cold up front...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
You went FROM Saginaw TO Fllint!?!? Dang!! I get out of Flint as soon as I drop and head the 35 miles up TO the Saginaw "J"...There is no way and nothing that would have me sitting in Flint waiting for a load....You are a braver man then me...

And on another note, I dropped in Flint last week across the street from the old GM plant there. They are in the middle of site planning and getting ready to tear down the old GM North plant in Flint...the South plant has work going on with different companies leasing space, but the North is empty and is coming down...