August 2010 locations

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
At the T/A in Ontario, CA again. Had a nice paying run to get here. I just hope we can get headed back east soon.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
looks like 1/3 of the e-1 cv/spr fleet is down here in laredo.

about 30 trucks on the perimeter of the j lot.

hey jeannie......nice place this "other" ts.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
looks like 1/3 of the e-1 cv/spr fleet is down here in laredo.

about 30 trucks on the perimeter of the j lot.

hey jeannie......nice place this "other" ts.

Good Jack...keep them there....I was 6th in Muskegon on Sunday!! WTF?? them homeboy Michiganites anyhow...*LOL*

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
thats good just be careful i would hate it if you were to get some holes in those tires if you come to ky;)

You've just jinxed yourself...everytime you tell him that he gets a trip to....hold that thought........................................................

to Kentucky of course!:)

transporter

Expert Expediter
juju you have over 340 days to make arrangements for comming to the next expo. no excuses. Isn't it time for ovm to come home. hes been gone to long.:)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
juju you have over 340 days to make arrangements for comming to the next expo. no excuses. Isn't it time for ovm to come home. hes been gone to long.:)

so it'll take me 340 days to convince Lawrence he needs to hold the expo in Sept eh? *l*

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Originally Posted by RDC
do most of you guys try to get home every week or at least ev. other week?

If i am within 200-250 miles from home on the weekend, ill dh back..during the week if i am within 75 miles , ill dh home and sleep in my own bed....but i don't go out of service in either situation...

got a shorty, Perrysburg Oh to Madison Heights Mi. ...then back home unless they get me a load out of the Detroit area...