August 2010 locations

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
in terre haute in., waiting to load monday night for allentown area pa.then going home.co-driver takes his citizenship test fri,I have pontiac nationals, norwalk ohio

Attachments

• my car.jpg
    my car.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm at home. Had a doctor appt. Friday and the BP is back where it should be. Back in service Monday morning.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Home in service #1 within 50 miles #3 within 100 miles...have a little family get together today so I'll me making a refreshing "Jicama" salad here in a bit so it can marinate and pickup all the good spicy flavors.....:D

moose

Veteran Expediter
@ the TA pilot combo x7 in the Garbage state waiting my Long Island morning Del.
Thanks Steve for helping out with the NYC directions ,if it wont fit under the bridges ,a least I'll have someone to blame .
there's a cool Elite truck here ...

dancorn

Veteran Expediter
In Dallas, TX and looking forward to their 106 degree high temp today. We were at Lake Tahoe two days ago and it sure looked better than here. A most awesome place.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
@ the TA pilot combo x7 in the Garbage state waiting my Long Island morning Del.
Thanks Steve for helping out with the NYC directions ,if it wont fit under the bridges ,a least I'll have someone to blame .
there's a cool Elite truck here ...
moose just sent you a PM glad I could help

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
do most of you guys try to get home every week or at least ev. other week?

I run local air freight on a pickup and delivery route so I am home everynight, but I am special:D Most are out for two to three weeks at a time or more

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dispatch just called. Picking up in Seymor, IN Monday AM going to Chattanooga.