August 2010 locations

moose

Veteran Expediter
Oh gooddy ,There's a DunkinDounuts here for 2:30Am when i'll start my day .
2 Basten Creams & a Lote to go.

Survived the L.I delivery ,
apparently once you cross the Hudson the Truck shrinks to less then 12'2" ...

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Salinas Calif made delivery this morning now looking for some short runs to kill some time before I pick up return load back to Indiana Friday

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped in Chattanooga mid afternoon hanging at a walmart just off 24 for the night. Now my question, is Chattanooga full of beautiful women or is it like food shopping if your hungry everything in the store looks good?

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've always felt that the South generally has a lot of beautiful women. Observing that beauty is really great this time of year. In some ways heat and humidity can really rock!

I'm at the Saginaw Pilot/J. Let's go dispatch...

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Hey, Xiggi I grew up in Chattanooga, am home now, my
dad is ill, he is 90. Hamilton Place Mall is loaded with women, Its on I75 , Im passed the nite club era, but there are many.

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
In my life experences I found beautiful women every where.not only in there looks , but there hearts, brains,conversation.Humor,and wisdom So I guess in my eyes beauty is every where.Althought being from the midwest them southern draws do get to me.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In my life experences I found beautiful women every where.not only in there looks , but there hearts, brains,conversation.Humor,and wisdom So I guess in my eyes beauty is every where.Althought being from the midwest them southern draws do get to me.

Ok put the Cosmo magazine down. :D

guido4475

Not a Member

Mr. Xiggi, I have to agree with this guy 100%.Every woman is beautiful in their own way, inside as well as outside.But to me, it is in the inside that matters the most.Nothing worse than a beautiful woman on the outside who is ugly on the inside.It'll take the life right out of a man.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
I don't care about a woman's internal organs when I'm sitting in my van in a Walmart parking lot watching the traffic.

eb