August 2010 locations

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Xiggi: can't say I particularly noticed the appearance of women in Chattanooga, but I was impressed by the downtown area - it looked to me like downtown done right. Maybe that's a good place to look for attractive women - but I have to agree that where people are involved, inside counts for more than the 'package'.
Besides, have you ever seen photos of some of the 'stars' without their makeup?!!! :eek:

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
Nothing wrong with looking at a perty women. I am guilty of it as well. When I was younger I dated some real beauties , to bad they were so shallow. I was just saying my experence in life as I got older it wasnt about the looks .It is trully the inside that counts .By the way on august 8th I will be married to my beauty queen for 29 years .

transporter

Expert Expediter
eddie there is a lady in sd if your nice too she will give you some pickles and maybe a tomato just hurry up and leave or you will be cutting grass

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Xiggi: can't say I particularly noticed the appearance of women in Chattanooga, but I was impressed by the downtown area - it looked to me like downtown done right. Maybe that's a good place to look for attractive women - but I have to agree that where people are involved, inside counts for more than the 'package'.
Besides, have you ever seen photos of some of the 'stars' without their makeup?!!! :eek:

Downtown is nice, and the aquarium is great. The aquarium isn't the biggest in the world, but it is done right.

eb

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
juju i was talking about the push mower. Leave it to Beaver style. let eddie relive the good old days:)

I have one of those reel mowers in the garage it's real old but works. Wife didn't think it was funny when tractor broke and I said we still had that one.....:eek:

transporter

Expert Expediter
i never used one. but actually heard a modern reel mower actually cut pretty good. if you have small area to cut and dont let it get tall they are more convient than a gas mower.
so how about it eddie chop chop

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
i never used one. but actually heard a modern reel mower actually cut pretty good. if you have small area to cut and dont let it get tall they are more convient than a gas mower.
so how about it eddie chop chop

he might faint on the hill....*l*