August 2010 locations

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
hubble hubble:rolleyes:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

that better!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The News folks are saying you may see the northen lights tonight as far south as Atlanta. Big solar flare happened Sunday, so should be hitting us tonight.

EdwinDavis

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting at the J in Lebanon in.This is the second time this week I have been here.I have got 4 short loads this week.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are now suffering in the heat in Houston. Our APU can barely keep up. We will have to run the main engine once in a while. We delivered in San Antonio. We did have a run from College Station to New Mexico but that got gone. :( Now we are stuck here for now. Hope not for long.

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
No work today, spending time in the recliner hiding from the heat:cool:

:confused::eek: WHAT can't keep up with the big boys anylonger??? Come on even us 'old men' are out in the heat delivering, even though I'm currently sitting in a 68 degree room waiting to deliver in the am in Hamilton, Oh.:)

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in Hamilton, Ohio still...Just got word today that the Sprinter isn't gonna be finnished until either next monday or tuesday...Waiting on a part from GERMANY cuz for some reason they keep sending the wrong part for the EGR Valve...:confused: I believe that GOOD things come to those that wait...Or in my case would it be GREAT things come to those who get SCREWED??? lol whatever my skin has grown so thick to getting screwed i'm numb to it...NOW I have a great owner and nothing to complain about there, just sucks that a 2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 has no parts in the U.S. So I should be tearin up some pavement sometime next week...As soon as I get the Sprinter back i'm takin it into a PhoneBooth...;) When I come out I'll be ??? :eek:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
..As soon as I get the Sprinter back i'm takin it into a PhoneBooth...;) When I come out I'll be ??? :eek:[/QUOTE]

A straight truck? :p
Glad to hear you're finally gonna be rollin again.