August 2010 locations

moose

Veteran Expediter
I will be Home in Minnesota in about 2 days or so ,till Sat. Noon .
some catch up on business ,take the Jets to Lake minnetonka ,and so on .
if anyone in the area ,stop by and say Hi.

guido4475

Not a Member
at the TA on 70 near Wentzville....I still can't like the TA's...I try...but lousy parking, have to pump with the big trucks...I hate it... and .21 a gal more expensive then the place across the street....no wonder they give you a .20 "discount"...*LOL*

Whiner !!!

guido4475

Not a Member
What extra insurance? I have NOT been able to find additional down time insurance that does NOT include a full policy. I don't know if it is worth it, I have no idea of cost since I can't find any. FEMA can go suck an egg.

****Please refrain from using suggestive language on this website.Thank you.lol.******You have been warned...lol..

guido4475

Not a Member
Laredo to Mich,gotta go.Gotta love this company, packed full of trucks down here, and I still get out 8 hours after I unload..awesome!

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
home. installing a new dance floor in the van, new cargo box and hanging some other items. nothing says relaxing like working on the truck when home............and when i am done there are several other home projects to get to. yeah, that will happen,

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picked up in Indiana last night dropped in KC this am. Sitting at the Oak Grove TA.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picked up in Indiana last night dropped in KC this am. Sitting at the Oak Grove TA.
ya didn't stop by....am at exit 193 in Warrenton..gee whiz...

sittin here..when...loud POP....then a SSSSSSsssssssssss..voila NO A/C...must have blew a line...

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
20 hrs sitting in Springfield Ill..turned down 2 ridicules load offers...so now I am moving towards the Chicago area...they get 20 hrs there and if nothing worthwhile comes my way, I am heading home and calling it a week with -0- income....

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just replaced my accumulator and my orifice tube. Got the A/C system all back together now and preparing to take it over to the shop and have it re-charged. If this don't work imma be very disappointed.

Then it is back home for some more lasagna and sausages. Then some ricotta lime pie and watch some re-runs of the Jersey Shore.

I hope you are are running like crazy this week!

I hope you catch one back to Michigan Cheff.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
20 hrs sitting in Springfield Ill..turned down 2 ridicules load offers...so now I am moving towards the Chicago area...they get 20 hrs there to get me loaded or and I am heading home and calling it a week with -0- income...
This happens frequently when carriers add on too many trucks. It's as predictable as the change of seasons.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just replaced my accumulator and my orifice tube.
Then it is back home for some more lasagna and sausages. Then some ricotta lime pie and watch some re-runs of the Jersey Shore.

I hope you are are running like crazy this week!

I hope you catch one back to Michigan Cheff.

Sorry about your medical problems....*LOL*

musta hoit....:p