August 2010 locations

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Day 5: Sittin at home still watching those crappy movies on the Syfy channel. I think 2012 Supernova was on. and earlier it was Asteroid. I was watching the steelers vs. denver game. Nothing exciting here. Colts got clobbered on Thursday since Manning didn't like the new rule where the referees have to set themselves before the ball can be snapped. Arggh! Now there is nothing on tv, so i will retire myself to sleep for the evening. :D

greg334

Veteran Expediter
You noticed all these disaster movies lately?

didn't you watch OVM's girl Lisa on IRT tonight?

Sad what happened to her horse, but I bet she had a good time at the BBQ. :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
They've adjusted the track slightly inland....he is going to hit the east coast....

Hurricane EARL Public Advisory

Update:MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS HAVE INCREASED TO NEAR 120 MPH...195
KM/HR...WITH HIGHER GUSTS. EARL IS A CATEGORY THREE HURRICANE ON
THE SAFFIR-SIMPSON HURRICANE WIND SCALE. ADDITIONAL STRENGTHENING
IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

Last edited:

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Greg, I didn't see IRT last night. How dare you mention horse & bar-b-q, in the same sentence, w/o explantion.

Signed.
Curious in Charlotte

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Yep. I watched IRT last night. Guess she wants her horse back. Just waiting for next weekends episode with the convoy.

Day 6: Now watching OCC build the Lance Armstrong bike. Nothing like reruns. Waiting for the guy that was fixing my van to get out of the hospital (still). Got some referigerant for the ol' car today. Woohoo AC!:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
20 hrs empty here in Mo...Startin to move to the NE..Need to be home by Fri.morning...just got a call, my 1st grandchild, a boy will be born fri...so loaded or not, i'll be moving towards home...

Soo..how does one change their screen name and keep everything else the same???

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
20 hrs empty here in Mo...Startin to move to the NE..Need to be home by Fri.morning...just got a call, my 1st grandchild, a boy will be born fri...so loaded or not, i'll be moving towards home...

Soo..how does one change their screen name and keep everything else the same???

As to the first part: congratulations! Grands are just awesome. :D
As to the query, damifino. You may have to create a new account, but I'd send a msg to Carol [Chill] and ask first.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Update on Hurricane Earl now a cat 4....

projected path...
Hurricane EARL

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS HAVE INCREASED TO NEAR 135 MPH...215
KM/HR...WITH HIGHER GUSTS. EARL IS A CATEGORY FOUR HURRICANE ON
THE SAFFIR-SIMPSON HURRICANE WIND SCALE. SOME ADDITIONAL
STRENGTHENING IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT DAY OR SO.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Thanks Cheri...I am lookin forward to bein a better grandad to a little one then I was a dad...I became good when they got older, but shaky when they wee babies....

I have a bit if catching up to do already, his materal grandma has already got his 1st pony in the barn.....his mom rides, his dad is...well lets just say he does take to big animals...lol

And I was thinkin I needed to message Carol (Chill) anyhow, this gives me another reason...but in the 1st place i was wondering where those "EO Shirts" we ordered were at....:confused:

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now sitting just outside of San Antonio, TX. We have two deliveries here in the morning. Just killin time till then. BORING!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now sitting just outside of San Antonio, TX. We have two deliveries here in the morning. Just killin time till then. BORING!