March 2010 Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
TJP wrote:

Chef....Imma start takin all the freight in ohio cuz im the man with an awesome company... lol

Hey, I hear your owner will let you run all the freight you can get from whatever state it comes from!! LOL, I hear that is why you are in that Sprinter too!! :D

Hope to see you soon, give me a call when you get the chance...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We had a wonderful weekend visiting our son and granddaughter on Ft. Lewis, WA. Played tourist and spoiled the granddaughter to the nth degree!!! :D Now we are back in service on the Seattle board, parked at the Pilot south of Tacoma, waiting on the wonderful BEEP!!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I spent most of last week in and around Seattle and Tacoma, and Spokane, kinda back and forth a bit. Delivered one load next door to Ft Lewis, at McChord, on Thursday.

Currently in beautiful Caldwell, ID. :D

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
well now. ford torrance ave opens at 0600 and does NOT stay open all nite. the very de-liteful j in gary on grant ave:eek::eek:. tomorrow who knows. maybe some light shopping in desplaines.

guido4475

Not a Member
well now. ford torrance ave opens at 0600 and does NOT stay open all nite. the very de-liteful j in gary on grant ave:eek::eek:. tomorrow who knows. maybe some light shopping in desplaines.

imagine that.I'm at Lemforder on 126th just down the street from you waiting to get unloaded in the am as well, then I'll go to the Truckomat just down the street from here.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Plainfield, IN Monday morning .... once I located the cons (apparently they moved :D) ..... then tried to get a nap but got called in the early afternoon for a short one from Speedway, IN over to Springdale, OH (Cincy) .....

I managed to get my nap after that :D .... was at the drive-up window at Goldstar Chili at about 22:00 getting dinner when Dispatch called with one picking up in Blue Ash going up to Canton, MI ...

Just dropped that one about an hour ago and am now over at the Wally World on Ford Road ...... time for some more nap methinks ... :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dragged the trailer park yesterday....looks like a baseball diamond now! Nice and dry down there...snow is all but gone after almost 76 out here:D
Next road crew will be all in by April 26th...hopefully have more then 9 trailers this year! KaChing$$$!!
Did yard cleanup and seeded for more grass.
Cleaned out the van.
Did a lot of porch sitting...*lol*
Life is good.:D

Going to the BIG town Pop. about 800 to-day.:rolleyes:..doing taxes and assorted errands.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Put on 4 pork shoulders Sat...drank some beers......Sunday......started 2 drunken chickens, still smokin the pork.....drank some more beer with the chickens, can't let them drink alone.....Sunday afternoon, ate those drunken chickens.....Monday, had a little more beer for the pork, brought in the pork, pulled it, chopped some...a good time was had by all. Going to the cabin today to shoot some guns with #1 and #2 sons, wife, and dog. Noi beer there...maybe some when we get back though....Keep your yard work up there OVM, I have fun when I'm off.....oh, and maybe...just maybe...do some spring fishing today too.

When the Dogwoods are blooming the Crappie are bitting!

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Eddie this IS fun...it is not like i am wearing me out any...just glad to be out of the tuna can...aren't you?

I love puttering..:D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Eddie this IS fun...it is not like i am wearing me out any...just glad to be out of the tuna can...aren't you?

I love puttering..:D

In the can now....smokin room you know. Waiting for the morning feeding time, then off we go. Yeah, I'll be puttering down at the cabin today.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wed., be doing the wheel bearings and rear shocks. Done the oil already. Ball joints and front shocks will have to wait for the shocks to get here. Then new 150 amp alternator...

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Sitting in Monroe Mi at the t/a this will be my last trip up here for a while nothing but loads that will cost
me to do out of here. This used to be a super hot spot foe me but the last 3times that I have been here it's been yuck

moose

Veteran Expediter
home headed to the stealership to have my transmission fluid service done.

I always wondered why we need to go to the 'StealerShip' for this one ... it just a hydraulic Juice ... they have a 'one size fits all' engine oils , why can't we go to the Monkey and get a transmission flush ? at half price ?
same goe's to the Diff.