March 2010 Location

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
ha local transmission shop did the work for half the price and did more than the stealership

stealership $700+tax

weber transmission tax added in $345.23

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
Sittin north of Nashville, 11th out, 5 a day avg. Just cant seem to get a rythm goig this week or last week. Was 2nd outta knoxville yesterday with the #4 van next to me. He gets a load 880 miles.....I let em get the load and get down the road before I call dispatch and ask about it. "The load needed to be picked up asap and he was closer" I dont know how much closer he was than me. LOL I was closer to the parkin lot entrance! Oh well I think that I might have to call it a week early and go home and pout some more.......lol
Hope everyone is off to a good week and is safe

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well load planning sayes there is nothing going on it this area that will take me towards home, so its time to start rollin that way emoty...Go out of service when i get there, drop the van off to get some "preventative" maintainance done and while that is goin on, ill be in FLA until april 12th with as the Song says, Got my Toes in the water, azz in the sand, not a worry in my world and cold beer in my hand...life is good today!!!" :D