September Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Loaded and heading to charlotte, pre-dispatched to pickup sunday afternoon and deliver monday in Detroit Mich....

AND, while driving south on 75 thru Florence KY, I stopped under the WATER TOWER at the EO OFFICE!!! I had the pleasure of meeting Lawrence, his lovely wife and "Biscuit!" Nice office and good people, stop in when you are in the area!!:D

guido4475

Not a Member
Sitting at my house getting out bid all day. @#%$ cheapskates.

Don't worry, I have been in service, at home, since Sunday night waiting for a load.A total of 4 load offers since then,all outbid.But I strongly feel I should of been out by now.Time to go shopping.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
ahhhh yes ! "God painted his/her best work in the NW"

This route takes ya up up into semi mountainous areas and then down to valley floors in which all the tree branches are covered in green moss. Reminds me of a rain forrest. There's a stream you follow for miles on end. Very spiritual.

Now, southern cali ? I'll reserve comment on that part of our land. If ya ain't got somthing nice to say.......

I grew up in Eugene, Oregon
Lived in North County San Diego about 15 years ago when it was not very populated(for California) I am sure it has changed, and not for the better
I lived in Carlsbad overlooking the flower fields(literally) now they have Legoland there, hopefully the beautiful flower fields are still there.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To finish off the week I got a load from Springfield, Ohio to Tulsa, Oklahoma...delivers by Sunday...So ill be at the J in Tulsa...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Kansas City, Lincoln and Havre. Sounds like you have been hauling choo-choo trains parts.
Whooo-whoo ...... :D

Turbo ? ...... so you think you got a turbo ?

This is a turbo ...... (20,000 rpm & 50 psi boost, maximum ..... 1900 lbs, give or take)

Attachments

• IMG_0782.jpg
    IMG_0782.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 17

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
After delivering in Fort Lawn, SC yesterday, we moved to Duncan to get the oil changed at Speedco, then had just enough time for showers and something to eat before getting a load that picked up this morning in White Pine, TN and delivered in Baltimore. We are in Jessup, MD now. It was a very good week.. a little over 3,100 loaded miles. :)

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Louisville to Warren Mi. Madison Hts. today to Dayton Oh. Southern Mi. to Ingersol Canada tomorrow.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I went from Los Angeles to San Fran, back to LA. Then from Los Angeles to Utica Michigan, then dropped Monday and went from Detroit to Sheveport. Then from Shreveport to FT Wayne Indiana, then from FT Wayne to Detrroit and a few hours later from Grand Rapids Miciga to Cleveland. I have done over 4500 loaded miles since last Thursday morning with aproximately 5000 total miles deadhead included. I only work for two small expedite companies. I can't complain!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Randy, what happened to your floor? It sure doesn't look like the shiny floor you installed a few years ago.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
i hauled one of those turbos last year. them electric generators take a lot of boost don't they?

currently no 1 in walton ky.

landstar
e-1
panther
couple tri-state
ctx sprinter

all in the lot.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
got a p-u tonite for near jackson ms for monday.
FREE DAY!!! YAY!!! shopping, laundry, organize the van, adjust headlights, etc.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are now in Brandord, CT, again. Just spent a weekend here a month or so ago. Delivered here this morning and have a load for Moday. Not a bad week for a short one. I like the trend. Freight must be up, posts in here are down. I miss the posts but LOVE the work. Too bad there is not a good way to get both.