September Location

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok, so far this week (3 days) Kansas City, Missouri to Fort Smith, Arkansas, then Fort Smith, Arkansas to Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, then Williamsport, Pennsylvania to Urbana, Ohio, now Im going to bed...TIRED LOL Ya'll Stay Safe Out There ;) Money Money Money Money................MONEY

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Laredo.....again. Have a Monday delivery in Auburn, MA. Ahhh..good old New England-Yuk.

thought your trucks were sold. bought them back?

in the library in charleston wv. had a load from panera bread va to kathleen ga then ellenwood x-dock to here for a const company. ups-able load that paid us real good money.

need to go as the meters are 30 min for a quaw tah.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Columbia City, In to Auburn Hills, Mi to pickup in the morning.
Sad though, picking up from a factory where over 1000 lost their jobs early this year, delivering to their factory in Mi.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
thought your trucks were sold. bought them back?

in the library in charleston wv. had a load from panera bread va to kathleen ga then ellenwood x-dock to here for a const company. ups-able load that paid us real good money.

need to go as the meters are 30 min for a quaw tah.

Nah, jes helping out a bit. They are sooo busy! I'm trying to cover a few for em.
Seems they can't find much good help either.

edbrakos

Not a Member
Long day. Parked for the night next to Suttle Lake which is just west of Bend,Oregon. State route 20 from Bend to Sweet Home is just gorgeous. Just drove the exact route last week, but in oppisite direction. Learned today that Bend is ground central for a large group of our younger olympic gymnast.
Should hit Portland noon time and then south to san diego for a casual weekend drive.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Long day. Parked for the night next to Suttle Lake which is just west of Bend,Oregon. State route 20 from Bend to Sweet Home is just gorgeous. Just drove the exact route last week, but in oppisite direction. Learned today that Bend is ground central for a large group of our younger olympic gymnast.
Should hit Portland noon time and then south to san diego for a casual weekend drive.

I love the Northwest, very beautiful country. North County San Diego(Carlsbad, La Costa) ain't bad either:)

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Been a busy week ..... was in KC last Friday and got called for a load picking up first in KC, and then a 2nd pick up in Lincoln, NE going to Havre, MT. I had just started to roll to the 1st pickup and Dispatch called to say that it had cancelled (but that the load pay wouldn't change) and to go ahead and roll to Lincoln for the 2nd one.

Got to Havre on Saturday and before I could even find anyone to unload me Dispatch called and asked if I would be willing to reload and run back to Lincoln (..... ahh, yeah ..... sure :D)

Unloaded, then reloaded immediately and made it about 140 miles out of Havre when the QC went off, asking if I would be willing to turn around and go back to Havre to pickup another item going to KC (..... well ..... of course :rolleyes:) ....... so I rolled back to Havre and grabbed a 5 lb box of bolts.

Dropped in Lincoln early Monday morning, and then headed down to KC for the 2nd drop.

Got a load out of KC on Tuesday that went to Wayne, MI, and then on Wednesday one out of Toledo, OH to Canton, MS .... dropped there this morning.

As of my drop this morning (Thursday), I had run 4,538 loaded miles since last Friday afternoon ..... presently recuperating at the J in Pearl, MS :D

Last edited:

edbrakos

Not a Member
I love the Northwest, very beautiful country. North County San Diego(Carlsbad, La Costa) ain't bad either:)

ahhhh yes ! "God painted his/her best work in the NW"

This route takes ya up up into semi mountainous areas and then down to valley floors in which all the tree branches are covered in green moss. Reminds me of a rain forrest. There's a stream you follow for miles on end. Very spiritual.

Now, southern cali ? I'll reserve comment on that part of our land. If ya ain't got somthing nice to say.......

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Lets see...dropped in Albion Ind yesterday am...picked up in kokomo Id, delivered to Dearborn mich...Dropped and then picked up in Warren Mich and delivered to Trotwood Oh this AM.. At the Pilot in Carlisle Oh now....

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been a busy week ..... was in KC last Friday and got called for a load picking up first in KC, and then a 2nd pick up in Lincoln, NE going to Havre, MT. I had just started to roll to the 1st pickup and Dispatch called to say that it had cancelled (but that the load pay wouldn't change) and to go ahead and roll to Lincoln for the 2nd one.

Got to Havre on Saturday and before I could even find anyone to unload me Dispatch called and asked if I would be willing to reload and run back to Lincoln (..... ahh, yeah ..... sure :D)

U:D
Kansas City, Lincoln and Havre. Sounds like you have been hauling choo-choo trains parts.