Wow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, it's kinda like watching political adds on TV. :D (this is meant as a bit of comedy relief so no reason to bite of me head)

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, just wow. You think you're among a group with enough character and enough intelligence to observe the rules wherever they may be even if they disagree with them. Even if they are totally opposed to them you think they're mature enough and respectful enough of their surroundings to obey the rules of the road as it were until they go elsewhere with different rules.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
When I came here it was a nice place but a few mods are abusing the power and being smartasses to members. I noticed there are quite a few gone that was here when I came.

Quit being post nazis and just move/delete threads that need it and for ****sake quit abusing your **** power.

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Bad boys, bad boys, what ya gonna do, what ya gonna do when the MODS come for you. Ain't no poster getting no break ain't no post going unchanged! lol. I think this thread is going to be locked soon.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I came here it was a nice place but a few mods are abusing the power and being smartasses to members. I noticed there are quite a few gone that was here when I came.

Quit being post nazis and just move/delete threads that need it and for ****sake quit abusing your **** power.

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We lose hundreds of members every year maybe thousands...biggest cause...turnover of the industry....with a failure rate of 8 out 10 that don't make 1 yr...it happens...

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
For some reason I can't "like" Cheri's post above, but she is right...I am one of the 1st to tell anyone "if you don't like how things are, don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out....This screwing with post and threads is getting way out of hand and when I say that, well its bad...

I know that no 1 really gives 2 craps when people leave,

The problem is that it's the people who are creative that leave, and they're the ones whose zany [and humorous] posts had a large part in making EO the best site. When they're all gone, the rest is just dull yadda yadda yadda, zzzzzz. Good luck making that popular.
Yes, they sometimes incite drama - but that keeps it fresh, and keeps people coming back. As long as it doesn't devolve into flame wars, it provokes more interest than the same old same old comments ever will.
If it isn't interesting, who bothers to come back tomorrow?

but i also know that this is a "numbers" game...when the numbers leaving become more then those coming...it ain't ever a good thing...kinda like spending more then you bring in....sooner or later, it catches up with you....

When you "T" long standing members tha everyone knows is easy to the point that LEO did with Moot, them something needs attention...

And for what its worth, I have sent LEO PM's encouraging him when people bust on him for doing the job he does...but... things are getting out of hand....

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, just wow. You think you're among a group with enough character and enough intelligence to observe the rules wherever they may be even if they disagree with them.

Thread finished. Inappropriate posts and language.

Leo, please expound on the above. The first quote has me confused. I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to say.

I missed all the hoopla that caused Bruno's thread to get locked. Why not delete the "inappropriate" posts with a brief explanation? You locked a thread that had yet to run its course. The original thread, heck the title was defamatory toward Inland Kenworth, yet it was allowed to stand, allowing for no rebuttal. Two mods even questioned the validity of the accusations in the first few posts. Why wasn't it locked right off? You're out of control and made much out of non issue by locking the thread. Sure got the post count up for a Sunday night though!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Wow and Unbelieveable is right....1 thread Locked for a BS reason, 2 Threads pulled because they questioned (against the rules) the decisions of "A" mod, then a post pulled from this thread....I agree with Moot...This stuff is getting out of hand....
Yeah, it's just out of control. We've got intelligent members who cannot even comprehend the Code of Conduct. We've got semi-intelligent members libeling (or, slander, for some of you) a repair facility with postings of partial and thoroughly misleading facts. We've got semi-intelligent members purposely posting advertising SPAM because they're having a temper tantrum. We've got allegedly intelligent people here who cannot seem to fathom the reasons for not allowing the discussing of moderator decisions. In other words, we have a lot of intelligent people here, acting stupidly.

The Mod positions need to be rotated around with no 1 being in that position no longer then 6 months....
Man, it takes six months just to learn how to sit back and wait on a curve ball. Once you hit the six month point, you begin to start to know what you're doing.

So yea Wow..Just Wow....Don't like it, bust me with an infraction or suspend me....
OK.

But again, some of the Mods decisions as of late need some attention drawn to them....
That's not your call to make, at least not in public. Doing that in public is sophomoric and unprofessional. A very wise man once said, "I am one of the 1st to tell anyone "if you don't like how things are, don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out...." You should listen to this man.

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I forgot to mention the part where the people disappoint by disrespecting the rules and their host until something has to be done about it. Then rather than piling on the ones who broke the rule everyone piles on the one who does what's expected to uphold the rules. And FYI, I locked the thread that degenerated to people saying what some need to do but none should ever say on the forum. I didn't do any other moderator jobs after that although several of the "good citizens" automatically falsely stated that I did. Yea, wow.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
WOW theres 10 minutes of my life lost reading the above posts that i'll never get back. lol now lets all inhale deeply through nose and exhale through mouth 3 times. Now that our stress is gone (wishfull thinking ) lets get a good night sleep and hope all get loaded tomorrow. my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.